Best idea. Period.

Maybe they’ve been out for a while, and I just didn’t realize it…
Playtex Heat Therapy is the best feminine product I’ve seen in a while. Now we just have to keep men and children from putting them in their mittens!

Well, I would have said digital watches but I’m open to argument.

No, I’m afraid Guiness Pub Drafts win hands down.

Obviously both men – this is in fact the greatest invention of the new millennium. Where were they 30 years ago when I’d get completely incapacitated by cramps? But no, they had to wait until I’m headed toward menopause.

Ah, but is it the greatest thing since sliced bread? We must maintain the integrity of the invention gold-standard, the benchmark against which all subsequent inventions have been judged. :wink:

What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

No pun intended?

I must admit that I’m not in the same boat as all those misogynists who think this sort of topic is taboo and/or should not be advertised. But BEST product ever?! I’d have to say that idea isn’t nearly as great as an idea like “sleep with js_africanus”, though your idea has the advantage of being put into practice…

That’s a whole 'nother (another whole? (actually this is a whole 'nother thread too) thread, but perhaps bread itself?

You use sliced bread for a feminine hygene product? What about leakage?
:eek:

<shudder>

sorry LD… you know I love n respect you (in that platonic sorta way) but I think that coloured maxis beats that out… fashion always wins out with you ladies… uncomfortable shoes, corsets, etc… you think a GOOD idea is the BEST idea? nope… not gonna cut it.

Besides, the best idea ever is alcohol. :smiley:

Well, being male last time I checked…no. :stuck_out_tongue:

CuriousCanuck tell me TVeblen was being sarcastic!

Q.E.D., I know your sex (hey! no laughing from the peanut gallery). But ya gotta admit, it was a great joke. I am so pleased with myself for coming up with it, I am probably going to break my arm just patting myself on the back. Plus it just serves you right for posting to a girlie thread.

haha, bread, feminine hygene products, leakage, the stuff all great jokes are make of.

:slight_smile:

So now to actually answer the OP, the BEST thing ever, period, is the post-it type glue on the back of pads so we no longer have to wear those funky pad holders. Ya know what I mean ladies, the ones that looked like early thongs but had clips for the pads.

How about if I tell you I was instead? Was that a Whoosh I heard when you came in? :slight_smile:

How about if I tell you I was instead? Was that a Whoosh I heard when you came in? :slight_smile:

Sliced bread? At long last, we’ve found what causes yeast infections!

Wow!!
A QUADRUPLE POST!!!

Umm I am indeed sorry Mods. No idea how, yet I am VERY Impressed :smiley: