Best Mobile Games that do not utilize micro-transactions? (Android if possible)

I could use a time-killer game, but really hate games that time you out for hours unless you pay. Games like Simpsons Tapped Out(which I heavily played for a couple years) are nice, but I am wondering what decent games are out there that do not emphasize microtransactions.

I have liked:

• The Room and its sequels
  • Katrina Layton game

I’m sure there are others I’ve enjoyed, but am wondering what games you are all playing.

The Rusty Lake games are great and there are a lot of sequels. I really enjoyed them. Similar to The Room in feel and puzzle solving. Monument Valley and the sequel, too

Forge of Empires.
I’m recent addict. You can play forever with no spending of real money.
Warning: very addictive.

How important is it that I play the freemium games the preceded Rusty Lake?

If you’re ok with just buying a game (but no micro transactions), I’ve liked

• Agent A
  • Tiny Room
  • Framed/Framed 2
  • Euclidea (if you’re math oriented)
  • Reigns
  • Stardew Valley

For these, there is a token thing - but my interest/free time runs out before my tokens do:

• I love hue
  • Two dots

Not really Important- the game play is similar but I don’t think any of the content carries over. I forgot these games cost money, since it’s been so long since I played them.

Yes, I’m fine buying a app if it comes with everything included.

The below games are all android, don’t have micro-transactions, and are IMO, the very best games available on the play store. In no particular order:

Devil’s attorney
Don’t Starve
Motorsport Manager Mobile
Out There
Stardew Valley
The Escapists
Star Wars KOTOR
This War of Mine
Rebuild

Thank you for the list. I’ve played some of those on PC, but will look into the rest.

CookieJam like Candy Crush but without the cheating the AI does to make it seem harder than it is.

I just got introduced to mini metro.
Turns out that all the times I was in the subway thinking that there had got to be a better way to lay out the tracks - I was wrong.
Or at least I’m not the person who can figure it out. I keep getting huge pileups at the stations.

I’ve been enjoying “Nobodies” lately. It’s free to play with no advertisements that I’ve seen. You are responsible for disposing of post-assassination victims where they will not be found while also cleaning the crime scene.