Best ways to use up a pint of heavy whipping cream

If you make your hot chocolate with half cream and half milk, it’ll be the best hot chocolate you’ll ever drink.

Saute garlic and Italian sausage chunks in butter, add cream and let it cook down a little, and then toss your fettucine in it. Serve with lots of fresh grated parmesan.

The very first time I heard of a Brandy Alexander I was 20 or 21. I enjoyed the first one, then went on to consume waaaay too many. Reading the name in your post just now made me gag a bit.

I sometimes use up leftover cream by using it as a replacement for milk in my pancake recipe. That makes amazing pancakes.

I was without milk or half-and-half last week but still craved an omelette. So I mixed two eggs with some leftover whipping cream (35%), fried them gently, and sprinkled some grated XO cheddar cheese on top. With a dash of salt and some freshly ground pepper, I never had a tastier, creamier omelette in my life!

I had run out of butter too, so I used just enough extra virgin olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. It was especially yummy!