Better Call Saul season 6

I have some ideas.

I’d like to hear them. Here’s mines. This is total speculation:

It’s a blind spot in our tale. Kim is alive. And disabled and dependent on Jimmy, and still is to this day lives with him. She was the reason why he was trying to make all this money, and why he ran, to continue to take care of her. He was just a shallow lawyer in BB, but all of it was for a reason

Interesting.

I think Kim is still alive in Gene’s world. Killing her off just seems too dark. She was vacuumed away for her own safety and Jimmy/Gene ultimately decides to find her despite the danger of being recognized, which he already has been by taxi guy anyway. They are reunited but Jimmy ultimately gets a bullet in the back for coming out of hiding. Or not.

I’m thinking Kim gets vacuumed away. The clue is that she was the one that noticed the business card in Caldera’s notebook and puzzled over it.

Why she needs to get vacuumed away is another question. Needs to be something that affects her and not Jimmy.

In a sense, it’s far more tragic if she doesn’t die, and she and Jimmy split up because of Jimmy’s actions.

I don’t think we really need to spoil pure speculation. Makes it more confusing when someone posts a real spoiler.

I wish you’d have put that post into a spoiler box

What if someone’s a really good guesser and their guess essentially becomes aspoiler?

Maybe we’ll see Jesse meet up with Kim and Gene in the post-BB scenes. That way, Aaron Paul’s age won’t be a factor.

I don’t know how they’re planning on giving Walt a cameo.

I’m pretty sure that it’s been discussed here before but we know that Gene is in Omaha and they’ve made it very clear this season and before that Kim is from Nebraska. This is no coincidence.

I would think it would be earlier on, or maybe Jimmy’s goes to the car wash.

To me, a spoiler box indicates information you’ve found out from outside of the show (a director’s interview, a cast/script leak, etc.). If someone just guesses at it, we’d have to spoiler box 80% of our discussion. That’s annoying.

Agreed, although I’d still err on the side of caution if the speculation is based on noticing some tiny details in the show. That could be a potential spoiler if the observation is a really good one.

Maybe, but it is kind of fun. :rofl:

You mean it’s kind of fun, don’t you?

Exactement, as the French would say.

Those French! They’ve got a different word for everything . . .

Steve Martin, if I recall. :wink:

Well, excuuuuuuuse me!

Omelette du Fromage.