Better or worse "debater" than ARG?

Hey everyone. I have not posted to this board since about…gosh…October maybe? September? I don’t know, and don’t even really care. (No offense to you all, but the SD holds little interest to me anymore.) There are probably 2,000 new members that I don’t know, but it’s kind of nice to know that my “legacy” lives on.

But, just to make it clear, I am not JerseyDiamond, or Brian Bunnyhurt.

I know the Pit isn’t the place to make nice, but I saw the OP, and it caught my eye. (Hi Monty) Anyway, I’m doing fine, and hope you all are too.

Adam

“kind of nice” to know that a legacy of irrational vitriol lives on? Good grief.

Zion! Hi. Nice to see your still alive.

Monty, that’s why I put “legacy” in parentheses. I see you haven’t changed though.

Look, you little liar, YOU definitely stated “it’s kind of nice” to describe that legacy.

I have no need to change in my behaviour towards you, as that behaviour is a consistent dislike of liars and bigots. You have not proven to me that you no longer qualify as either.

Monty: cites please?

Vanilla: scroll up and this time read the whole posting, instead of just picking and choosing (a la ARG220 & bluebird) from the postings.

I left out “as you have been doing in the Questions for Logical Mormons thread.”

Ah, Mormons are SO kindly; per your “liar” comments etc. Not to mention emarkp’s troll comments. Not to mention other Mormons nasty comments.