Bijou Drains

Only part? I thought they were going to be quaking in their boots!

Why can’t he be both, like the late Earl Warren?

I’m convinced that bijoudrains had a right to complain about his service bill (assuming truth in his posts), but it was the way he complained, quickly reverting to ye olde threate of litigation rather than describing an attempt to reasonably engage the repair shop first before resorting to that tactic is what made him look like a dick. I think the initial complaint was valid, again, assuming truth in his posts.

BTW folks, this is not the first time he has made an ass of himself about car repair.
I particularly like this post

AND

So I’m guessing that he found out that the guy at the independent isn’t a Nobel prize winner either.
Tell me again how the dealership people are idiots.
The irony is just wonderful.

Q.E.D. :rolleyes:

Mechanics at dealers are the worst of all, they are just as stupid and charge more.

I guess if you have no brains and are an ex-con being a mechanic is a decent job.

BTW, as I stated these guys are not even mechanics, all they do is install tires. My regular shop does not do tires.

I need another word for cunt, quickly!

Dear god you’re dumb.

Dude has been dead for about 5 years now. Don’t drag him into this conversation.

Are there many “shops that don’t do tires”? Seems like they are losing out on easy money. Maybe it’s an “not wanting to carry the excess inventory” thing.

It’s a space thing as well tires take up a lot of room, as well as being expensive.
I think most dealerships carry tires now mostly as a convenience for our customers. At my new dealership we sell about 250 tires a month.

I do love how our guess of honor knows the only smart mechanics in the world, but the 46 guys that work for me at the largest Mercedes dealership in the United States are all ex-cons, thieves and idiots. This despite the fact that our cars are smarter than he is.

So you admit it? :mad::mad:

It’s called sarcasm.

I only go to shops were the head mechanic has at least 3 tear drop tattooes. Then you know you’ve got quality.

Done!

We put it on your VISA for $364.00.

Did you learn to be sarcastic in prison?

:wink: