Birthday Ideas...anyone? Anyone??

I’m only 25!

How YOU doin’, Mustang?

:wink:

Thanks Gartog I hadn’t thought about swimming with dolphins…I’ve been wanting to do that since I was 5…now to find somewhere to do it. :smiley: bouncy castles LOL great idea but I worked with them renting them out for so long and setting them up breaking them down having them deflate on top of me haha gee it’d be just like old times :slight_smile:

lol hi interface thanks I think?

It finally worked!

And I find that I concur with the common opinion. And while I don’t want to lower myself to shameless flirting . . . .

[sub]in fact I do, but after far too little sleep, and far too much time revising, I can’t think of a damn thing to say![/sub]

lol why don’t you message me on yahoo or aim whichever if you have and see if the cat will let go of your tongue

I will! but tommorrow when I am awake, it’s half past midnight here and I have an exam tommorrow

[sub]is there a terrified smilie?If not, why not?[/sub]

:eek: does that one work??? well then you get some rest and good luck on your exam!!! talk to you tomorrow hopefully let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Hey Mustang

Where abouts are you located? We may be able to suggest fun things in your area.

What are your interests? I see in one of you photos you kind of have a ‘ren’ style dress. Is there a Ren Faire in your area?

Oh and on your birthday you will be starring in my (and from the rest of the thread several other dopers) rather, how shall we say, interesting day dreams.

You could always go to a Braves game ;)…I hear they have a home game soon :D…The Dolphins sound like a lot of fun too…camping would be fun…whatever you do don’t forget to take your bestest bud :smiley:

Zebra I’m in alabama and YES Ren Faire would be so awesome unfortunatly…haven’t found any around. Actually I used to play around with re-enactments in Colonial Williamsburg…worked there for a while. History …of any sort I guess lol

uhm geee jesleigh…where do I know that from :stuck_out_tongue: YES whatever I do you going :stuck_out_tongue: of course!! camping…not bad…where we headed chicka?

A short note to add to my quest for ideas…I’ve had foot surgery and just found out from the doc. today I’ll still be wearing that annoying protective shoe by my birthday but hopefully will be off crutches. now what on earth can fix this birthday…

SOLUTION FOUND!!!
Taking my best friend on a trip to Va with me to Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg…renting a wheelchair so the crutches won’t get in the way. Plus I get to see my old friends since I used to live up there. And the wheelchair gets me on the rides faster
:smiley: YAY! thanks for all the ideas!!!