Bitch-get out of my life

Infectious Lass, I’m out of her life and I’m not returning, and I’m definitely not apologizing. She’s old enough to deal with these things.

Frankly, its none of your business who she talks to, or who she chooses to associates with.

Don’t want to sound like a bunch of nosy busybodies, but you started this. I’m afraid we’re not likely to start believing you unless you tell us what that something is.

Opalcat: Kiwi?

Ah, titty biscuits, why am I feeding the troll?

I have seen the errors of my ways! henceforth I will go forth and sin no more!

see ya Fuckbubble! kissy kiss

The things she did wrong were minor but added up - IMing me, still liking me, talking to my friend, us fighting often.

That BITCH!

Like I said. I think we’re dealing with… an…uh…Italian.

Italian?

An Italian? Release the Auks!

Seriously, Dude, you are soooooo not over her.

Umm… Stoveboltian… Get a life and get out of her life…

You obviously are not “over her”…

If I wasn’t over her, I’d still be talking to her and triying to get with her, now wouldn’t I? I have no interest in talking to her and everybody knows it

You sound like a complete jackass.

I’m going to gloss over the glaring particulars of your juvenile logic and just skip to something which you see to be really hung up on. Listen carefully:

IMs cannot jump out of your computer and bite you. They are stuck on the screen. I repeat, they cannot do you any physical harm, whatsoever. Also (a lot of people do not know about this advanced feature), you have the OPTION of not replying to an IM, should one attack your computer screen.

Oh, but did you miss the part in the OP where it said she sent him a happy birthday e-mail? :eek: :eek: The horror, the horror! This has “stalker” written all over it! Some things are just unforgivable!

:rolleyes:

Apparently, “I’m over her” = “She should no longer exist, and I can’t stand any reminder that she does.”

I am not in her life, and don’t want to be, as is illustrated by my ignoring and blocking her.

Yes Igloo, but I don’t want her there on my buddy list. If shes not on my buddy list, she might IM me and bother me, therefore leading me to block her. So I just cut out all the spac in between and try not to get her hopes up.

The kind of Italian who sometimes lives under a bridge and speaks threateningly to billy goats?

"Apparently, “I’m over her” = “She should no longer exist, and I can’t stand any reminder that she does.”

Maybe that’s the only way it seems to be working for me.

She also sent me (and others) a merry xmas/happy new year email, but I didnt think that was notable as it was part of a group email.

Are you 16?

And for the record, no, I don’t have another girlfriend. I liked/like some girls here, but they’re all taken or don’t like me back. I found that her constant IMs and presence in my life was affecting my ability to move on and settle down with other people, so that was one of the reasons she’s gone.

I’m 19.

The WTF is with this ‘jealous’ shit?

You’re talking crap and I’m not the only one noticing it.

That should read ‘then’

Preview is not merely other people’s friend.