Bitch-get out of my life

Oh, and welcome to the boards.

Does this sentence look familiar to you? Hint: You don’t have a say in who she talks to or not.

Yes Opal, you are going to hell now. I am glad. At least I know I am going to have good company.

I must nitpick in the interest of fighting ignorance. The first amendment, indeed, none of the amendments, have anything to do with what one person can or can’t do to another person. The amendments to the constitution mainly deal with the government’s interaction with you. In the case of the first amendment, the government cannot stop you from free association.

That said, I agree with what you’ve written.

She owes ME an apology. She’s still in love with me and sent me an email a month or two ago apologizing for her rude behavior during our relationship, and I know if I hadnt had her blocked, she would have IMed me. It got so bad that a friend of ours that I’ve known for four years got blocked for 2 months because he wouldn’t stop talking about her to me and telling me that she was a decent person. Fine, shes a decent person. I don’t care.

Thanks for the welcome to the boards.
And I told her, “Fine. If you want to keep talking to (that guy). You can, all you want. You can talk to fucking Saddam Hussein for all I care.” It’s the things like this that piss me off. Once she said something not so nice about a female friend of mine and I yelled at her and asked her to apologize, and she said “Why should I? You’re always saying things about the guys I know, like ‘He’s an idiot’ or ‘Damn preppie’ and you’ve never even met them. Why is this any different?” But I think it is.

You are controlling her if you say that she can’t talk to someone “just because” it makes you angry.

In Conceivable-
It made me angry that she was talking to someone in my new life (i recently went away to school) and a little bit jealous because he thought she was hot.

Why are you jealous if you don’t care about her anymore?

I don’t know, it gave me pangs of jealousy, like when she talks to any guy.

To everyone else in this thread: While I clearly have no proof of this, it is my belief that the OP is yanking our chains. Again and again she’s done nothing wrong. Again and again she’s “decent” or “reasonable” while he’s controlling and, look, I can’t put my finger on it, but something here doesn’t ring true. Willingly thickheaded, I can buy. But you don’t type the stuff he’s typing about the ex without knowing what it is you’re typing.

So my belief, absent further info, is that it’s best not to participate in this thread. YMMV.

Huh? If that was the case you wouldn’t have made this post.

SO let me get this straight.

You’re allowed to rag on her friends, but when she rags on yours you get to yell at her and seek an apology?

Dude, you just dig yourself in deeper and deeper.

Forgive me for saying what I’m going to say in such and unrefined way, but I think in this case it is deserved.

Grow up and get a fucking life you childish little fucktoad. You’re unhappy because you can no longer control this poor girl. You’re unhappy that you can’t control your friend who spoke to her. You’re unhappy that she may have a life without you. This is stalking behavior. This is abusive behavior.

Remember what I have said here someday when you’re standing outside of your trailer in you Sloppy Joe stained wife beater shirt sipping Coors light and reminiscing about the wonder years.

Stoveboltian, you’re acting like a childish idiot.

Fine, you’ve ended your friendship with her. That I can accept. But you have * absolutely no right * to dictate to her who she can and cannot be friends with. Why should you care who she talks to?

The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference.

Frankly, you sound like you’re trying to convince yourself that you’re over her.

(And exactly who are you to assume that she’s ‘still in love with you’?)

Believe you me, she’s done something wrong. If she wasn’t in love with me still and hadnt sent those emails, I never woud have started this thread. I say she’s a decent person cause shes not the Antichrist.

Welby, how is this stalking? I have not attempted any form of communication with her for months.
and Cataclysm, my dictation of friendship happened before we stopped talking. I am still not happy with it, though.
She is still in love with me. It is common knowledge among our circle of friends, and moreover, she herself says so.

Gee, Enderw24, after all that fine venom I spewed you have to jump in with reason and logic.

I, for one, cannot imagine how she could POSSIBLY be in love with a hypocritical twit like you.

I’m with Ender24 on this, either this is minor league chain yanking or among the most incredibly childish nonsense I’ve ever seen.

I will say, however, that I have seen this “how dare you continue to socialize with my friends after our relationship is over” behavior before, but it’s mostly been observed with adolescent and young teenage girls. Odd that an adult or older teen male would be trying this on this little girl attitude and feel justiified in doing so . Really, really odd.

Real men don’t behave this way Stoveboltian. Move on.

Nope, all we get out of you is “it makes me angry, it makes me jealous” me me me! You haven’t addressed that you are a laughable hypocrite. Why is it alright for you to dictate to her and not her to you?

You are still an immature fuckbubble and you still owe her an apology.

I don’t care if she talks to him anymore. It doesn’t make me thrilled, but she can. It made me angrier at the time. I just don’t want any of our friends talking about her unless I bring her up, because the aforementioed one tried and I ended up having to exclude him.