Technically 52 minutes early, but here we go:
IQ1: So you are A. Did you state the rule of all knowledge is “A is A”.
IQ2: Did you direct a film about two gay sheep ranchers (not cowboys!)?
IQ3: Do you play guitar in a school boy uniform?
- Are you the literal-minded maid in a series of children’s books by Peggy Parrish?
- Did Clifford B. Hicks write a series of children’s books about you?
- Are you the title character of a book by Mildred Ames that was turned into a movie starring Martha Byrne in 1981?
I am not Aristotle
I am not Angus Young
I am not Amelia Bedelia
Well done, Miss Take!
Great choice, EH!
- Did you write Lysistrata?
- Did you write Fables in Slang?
- Are you a werewolf in the Watch in Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series?
I am no Aristophanes
Correct on #1.
#2 was George Ade.
#3 is Angua.
- Did you have to audition to play yourself in the movie All That Jazz?
- Were you a demon loved by Xander on Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
- In Cats are you the cat at the theatre door, whose name is usually abbreviated?
I am not Asparagus (Gus)
#1 was Ann Reinking.
#2 was Anya.
Correct on Gus.
- Last name starts with A?
1. Have you played both of the World’s Finest (well, you’ve played one of them and an actor playing the other)?
2. Did you invent dynamite?
3. Do you have one hand in your pocket, and the other one’s giving a high five?
Not Alanis Morrisette
- Were you the founder of the Illuminati?
- Were you a long-time panelist on What’s My Line??
- Were you Jack Burns’s comedy partner?
Not Arlene Francis
Not Arlene Francis
#1 was Adam Weishaupt.
Correct on Arlene.
#3 was Avery Schreiber.
- Died after 1950?
- Deceased (presumed)
- First name starts with A
- Presumed to have died before 1950
1 was Ben Affleck (as Batman and as George Reeves playing Superman in Hollywoodland); 2 was Alfred Nobel.
1. presumed to have died after 1900?