Bryson DeChambeau out of this world ramblings

From BBC Sport:

Last year’s lockdown wasn’t spent purely smashing the gym and sinking seven protein shakes a day for Bryson DeChambeau, the American also believes he spotted something unusual in the Texas sky… “three little silver metallic discs” as he put it when speaking to SiriusXM this week.

“They were all moving in a triangle shape,” he said. “We were out there for literally just under an hour thinking, ‘What the heck is this?’. Five minutes later they were gone.

“There’s either one person, like a Tony Stark individual, that is doing things that we can’t explain, which is definitely in the realm of possibilities.

"I would say the probabilities of that are less than potentially us being future time travellers that are able to come back with technology that we’ve never seen. I mean, that’s definitely a possibility, too.

"But personally I think that it’s some other life that we don’t understand or know as of right now. I personally don’t think it is other technology that we currently in this dimension understand. Maybe a parallel universe, somebody flipping over and jumping through a worm hole or something and showing us what we got.”
End quote

I can’t tell if he’s just attention grabbing or a proper loon.

In 2021 something happened that was so interesting and unusual that he watched it for 60 minutes, yet he didn’t take a picture or video of it?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He’s got a ways to go before he gets into Kyrie Irving territory.

I think you know perfectly well that these cannot be photographed by phones compromised by 5G technology!

Well the guy is a Trumpist who berates cameramen for doing their job and plays way too slow for his fellow PGA players, so UFO’s aren’t a huge step outside his idiotbox.

As much as he annoys me, I have to respect that he is actually delivering on the course and has done a lot of hard work to become the #1 golfer.

Dustin Johnson, Justin Thomas, Jon Rahm, and Xander Schauffle might have a problem with you declaring Bryson to be the #1 golfer.

Sorry, FedEx Cup leader.

Maybe he was watching 60 Minutes?

He just said, “I hit a good drive.” Standing in knee high grass 30 yards off the fairway!

I don’t like Phil Mickelson at all but as a 50-something guy myself who’s keenly aware of all the things he cannot do any more (in tennis, on a bicycle, even on a golf course) I want to see Lefty Fifty win one more major.

And the Bryson show continues.

Not at all surprising to see the man-child throw is toys out of the pram, but to see the Cobra rep react so forthrightly was really refreshing.

Reason #24,358 to continue to despise Bryson DeChambeau:

He not only refused the vaccine, tested positive for Covid, and missed the Olympics because of it, he’s rationalizing said idiocy by lying about the availability of the vaccine and spouted additional anti-vax nonsense.

" I’m young enough, I’d rather give it [the vaccine] to people who need it. I don’t need it. I’m a healthy, young individual that will continue to work on my health."

""I don’t think taking the vaccine away from someone who needs it is a good thing. "

“Now as time goes on, if it [the vaccine] is mainstream, really, really mainstream, then yeah.”

Story on ESPN

Testing positive for COVID is the opposite of healthy, ya idjit.

Just to further emphasize how stupid he is, he said (about getting Covid): “It was bound to happen,” he said. “Unfortunately, it happened that week. The odds are you get tested enough, you travel around, it’s going to happen. I tried to take all the necessary precautions to not contract it, and unfortunately on Friday [July 23] I tested positive. I tested positive a few times [in the aftermath]. You can’t do anything about it.”

No, you fucking moron, it wasn’t “bound to happen” Had you gotten the vaccine, it likely would have never happened. And, Yes, you fucking moron, you could have done something about it. You could have gotten the fucking vaccine.