Bunny's New Job

Well, it sure the heck is already better than the last one. Not going to be able to post much here until I can scope out the lay of the land (read: how much time can I really spend on the internet??? ;))

Anyway, I’m using a Mac today (first time for everything) with this freakin’ huge monitor (things almost as big as my TV!). Mac is weird. However, I do have a sound card! Yessss! It’s the little things that make you happy, ya know?! Job prospects here look great, everyone is glad I started, calendar is getting filled up quickly, people are great so far etc etc. Boy, I feel like I’m in heaven, compared to my last job. Was so excited about starting, it felt like the first day of school.

Hopefully, I"ll be back soon!

Bun-ny GIRL! Bun-ny GIRL!

That’s me, cheering you on. Good luck!

Way to go BG! I’m glad it’s working out. Nothing worse than “buyer’s remorse” on irreversible life decisions!

Congratulations on having the courage to make a change!

“non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem”
– William of Ockham

I knew you would be great. Remember, they are lucky to have YOU!

Okay, now I have a PC! Brand new, speakers and everything, super fast T-1 line internet connection etc. Vunderbar! Back soon with more dope on the job - like you care :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, by the way, I’ve got an ICQ number now.
See profile if interested.

Well you picked acompany that does not block the Internet, apparently. Mine does. There seem to programs that block out certain words like sex, Zappa, dope on the web pages.And Shopping!Therefore, no Straightdope or CD Now for me at work.