Burger Beer

Have any of you had “Burger Beer”? It’s made by Hudepohl-Schoenling Brewing Company. It’s not really new, but I heard that they did reformulate it in the last few years. It has about 5% alcohol just like Bud. The light version has 110 calories.

I like it. I mean, it’s not my favorite beer, or even my favorite “cheap” beer, but all in all, it’s o.k.! I’ve had worse at any price. I’m not a light beer drinker, but I have to say the light version isn’t bad either, though it is a little lacking in the “buzz” factor (only 3.7% alcohol)

Here in Milwaukee it’s selling for $6.49 for a case of 24 cans:eek: which makes it the absolute cheapest beer in town.
I think the cheap price kind of makes it taste better!:stuck_out_tongue:

Have any of you had this? what do you think?

Before 1975, I lived in Cincinnati for 11 years and have had Burger beer. The word back then was that Burger would give you the “can’t-help-its” and sometimes I swore it was true. It was a fairly good beer along with Weideman’s Fine Beer.

I gotta know. What are the “can’t help it’s”?

I’ve drank Burger Beer, and for the money it’s not bad!

Well, PK bit on that question, but I am also curious. I am in the Cincinnati area, so if kniz doesn’t answer I can conduct an experiment by downing a six pack and then determining what, exactly, it is that I “can’t help it” about. I just hope it’s not fatal.