Butt crack stragglers

Thank god i’m in good company. I get 'em in my crack too. If I haven’t shaved my legs in a few days, the strands will get caught in my legs hairs and tickle my legs until i have to finally strip and find the little booger. Another thing that happens often is if I get one stuck in my bra, and it hangs down and tickles my belly. i HATE that.

And my boyfriend has been known to say: “I found some of your hair wrapped around my nuts”

It happened to me too. I find them when they dried up, near my butthole. Almost everyday I found them, almost every day. Am I a freak, or something like that?

Sounds a lot like Star Trek

That would make me reply “Sounds like a personal problem to me …” :smiley:

And I am yet another woman with butt crack stragglers.

And back when I had but length hair, I killed a vacuum cleaner by death by long hair wrapped around parts of it. The damned hairs just go everywhere. I swear, you would think I was a damned wookie or something.

ZOMBIE butt crack stragglers!!!

Recionark, please come back & let us know what term you searched on (& which search engine) to find this thread. :confused:

Possibly some kind of butt crack lubricant so the hairs wash away rather than stick?

I love long hair on a woman.
I’ll clean the drains, check the butt crack, watch her dressing to help get stragglers, all that stuff just so she will keep her glorious hair.

You could just shave your butt crack.
I asked once at the barber shop butt they kick me out.

I eliminated my butt crack stragglers by rinsing from the opposite direction. Stoop a title, tuck your head down, and rinse from the nape of the neck. All the lose hairs fall to the floor and down the drain.

For those who experience this phenomenon (for lack of a better word), in what order do you shower? I work from the top down; face and hair first, shoulders, chest, etc., and ending with my feet. It seems like the hairs knocked loose during shampooing would be swept away as you soaped and rinsed down your body.