Butt Crack Warning - Better Not In Virginia, Especially If You Are Black

Reminds me of a Bizarro cartoon about the “progression of male fashion in the early 21st century” or something that shows the pants going lower and lower until they are around the dude’s ankles and the wife-beater T-shirt got so large it exposed the guys chest but covered his ass like a skirt with suspenders.

Ah, Bizarro.

Oh and for my own bad fashions I’ll throw in blue mascara, rolled socks and crimped hair. And how about the shirts made of heat sensitive fabric that didn’t last long because the area around your armpits stayed the same color? Or layered T-shirts of different colors with the sleeves rolled to show the under-colors.

And don’t forget acid-washed stirrup-pant jeans in various colors like teal and pink.

The jacket could be a neon green Hypercolor nehru jacket? Oh, and he could have his face painted in goth punk style.

Damn, the guys were wearing their pants like that when I was in seventh grade-1990/1991. Apparently, this is the style that just WILL NOT DIE.
Of course, I also had a mall claw back then. hangs her head in shame

I’m 24. When I was a teenager, I wore jeans, t-shirts, and tennis shoes, and they weren’t usually just hanging off of me like a shower curtain. For some reason, most of the people I knew in high school weren’t very fashion-conscious. :wink:

But seriously, I get your point. I’m just not a great example…unless t-shirts and jeans suddenly go completely out of style.

A large chain for one’s wallet, shoes with the toes cut out, and a tie. And more piercings and tattoos than one should be allowed to sport. :smiley:

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/10/droopy.pants.ap/index.html

Well, at least we now know who wears the pants (properly) in the Virginia legislature.

:smiley:

Well, when you chase all the gay people out, what do you expect?

this just depends where you are. being in australia and being a ‘hip-hopper’ for more than half of my 22 years, i wear baggy jeans, almost religiously, as i find them extremely comfortable, but initially it was a fashion statement, and until the last few years, a unique one where i lived. i used to wear my jeans a little low, but nothing ridiculous, and this used to really be because the jeans were baggier being a little oversized. nowadays i wear baggy cut jeans that actually fit and wear them properly and they dont look stupid. but the majorioty of people who wear the jeans so low nowadays are ‘skaters’ and ‘punkers’ and are the far worse offenders. i find it ridiculous how low and have always found more than a few cm low to be stupid. so primarily here in western australia its a white non-hiphop thing. strange how trends flow into different groups in different areas of the world.

I could be wrong, but I doubt that there will be a slew of arrests for this. There are a lot of laws on the books that the police won’t bother to enforce.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/10/droopy.pants.ap/index.html
I’m not sure this is a good thing.

Who says VA chased out the gays? There’s at least one on this board who’s a helluva good man and lives in VA.