Butt-Hurt Trump Takes to Twitter Again (Part 1)

Moot point now. Barr’s out.

Dang! What am I supposed to do with all this popcorn??

Packing material.

Snacks for the pay-per-view of Trump being drug out of the White House?

For that, I’ll go with expensive alcohol and chocolate.

The AG doesn’t bring impeachment proceedings, the House does. So this is one of the few Trump demands Pelosi would be happy to comply with. And if Trump commands it, his acolytes in the Senate will vote to convict. The Democrats will go along with it since it will give Biden a chance to nominate nine new Justices.:wink:

Interesting re-tweet by the out going clusterfucker.

In which he effectively admits that his views on Justice have a strong political bias, and implies that he is planning to jail a sitting Republican governor. Of course he probably didn’t consider the implications of the tweets contents beyond, Trump good.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1338715369566048256

My response:

But there are many reports of him actually being too chickenshit to fire actual people for real.

No, no. He’s just scared of firing someone to their face.

ETA: I just noticed the tread count. Looks like we’re going to run out of room before we run out of Trump.

What happens when a thread reaches 10,000 posts? Does it lock itself?

Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger must be really nice people, if they intend to visit Wussolini after all the mean things he’s tweeted about them.

Yes. And even if a mod reopens it it locks again. I’ve tried.

Commencing countdown: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5…

Where is Major Tom?

How diabolical.

4, 3, 2…

Does Trump’s Twitter account also lock at N=10,000?

Does someone have a new thread loaded and (un)locked?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Butt-Hurt Trump Takes to Twitter Again (Part 2).