In the past several weeks at work I have:
- Dropped a USMC combat knife on the webbing between my thumb and first finger, slashing it open.
- Electrocuted myself trying to adjust a flourescent light bulb.
- Gotten my thumb caught in the scissor sharpener, grinding away a large (right-angled) bit of flesh.
- Dropped a samurai sword and, with my finely tuned reflex action, tried to catch it, carving two fine gashes in one finger and entirely cutting out one section of flesh.
- Burned myself on a super-heated knife edge, fresh off the sharpener for too long.
Should I get a new job? As a pillow salesman or something? Or would i damage myself inhaling fluff?