C K Dexter Haven- god damn it

C K:

a.) First off, my ‘impatience’ was because the funniness probably wasn’t going to last until morning (as in, the broadcasting error was going to be fixed by morning)- and what do you know? It was!
b.) I know that many don’t have MTV2
c.) ‘Lazy’ for not calling my service provider? I wasn’t starting the thread to complain about the reception- I had no desire to see Beavis and Butthead at 4 this morning. I was calling to share something I thought was funny, unusual, and cool- some service technician may have messed up big time.
d.) C K, as in the past, you’re a fucking asshole.

Which isn’t to say that my pissed-off attitude wasn’t over the line- it’s just to say that yours is a hell of a lot more.

There’s nothing to say, though, but, once again,

*The mods are always right; everything is fine. The mods are always right; everything is fine. The mods are always right; everything is fine. The mods are always right; everything is fine. The mods are always right; everything is fine. *

And now, goddamit, I’m back in the Pit.

I’m an atheist but God, you’re an idiot.

Enjoy it while it lasts. The sensors in the Indian Ocean are picking up a huge trans-continental tsunami.

Why do you keep saying it?

Oh, yeah…this is going to end well.

Who had today in the pool?

This post has been andrewt85’ed by the andrewt85ist!

No wonder the battle against ignorance is taking longer than we thought. We’re way too busy fighting amongst ourselves over the pettiest of grievances. This reminds me of my short stint with the Democratic party.

If he improved 100,000%, he’d be an idiot.

Over and over and over again?

Is it Groundhog Day?

Why do the mods keep running this place like a charity farm for the mentally ill?

He’s an idiot; more importantly he’s a jerk.

Sorry, but we mods only respond to constructive criticism. Please resubmit your corrected OP before we’re forced to put our hands over our ears and sing loudly. And within the hour, too, if you don’t mind.

He was on my preliminary list, but Rico, “as in the past, is a fucking” party pooper!

Ok, move along, nothing to see here looky-lous.

TubaDiva

Funny, HSP, but misattributing quotes is not permitted. It’s too easy for someone to read it and believe the quote.

Don’t do this again.

Veb