Calling all Brak fans

I am desperately searching for the name of the episode of Brak in which he talked about being a cow and getting milked. I know it has to be one the funniest things I have ever seen on cartoon network.

Please use this opportunity to post your favorite Brak quotes.

“Milk me me damn it!” , Brak

“I like Pork!”

(I don’t even remember why he said it, but it still makes me giggle)

If you can remember what the episode was about you can find it here:
http://www.tvtome.com/BrakShow/guide.html

I have to get dressed for a party.
I’m going as a disposable cup salesman!!!

What show was it on? Brak made appearances in Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Cartoon Planet, The Brak Show, and of course, Brak Presents the Brak Show Starring Brak, though there were only two episodes of that last one. And I’m ignoring the original Space Ghost cartoon, because I doubt it was on that one.

Was this on an episode? I heard it on the [adult swim] News bits that they run in between shows every once in a while; I thought it was a commercial. “Oh god somebody better get in here and milk me.”

And by the way, thanks for getting the “I Dropped My Sandwich” song stuck in my head…

I enjoy the Poo Poo Poo platter, cause sometimes the regular
Poo Poo platter leaves one “Lacking”

I Love Ya Baby!

I Like BEANS!

Braki-Wacki…

I enjoy the Poo Poo Poo platter, cause sometimes the regular
Poo Poo platter leaves one “Lacking”

I Love Ya Baby!

I Like BEANS!

Braki-Wacki…

Brak:"What if I put my Poo Poo Poo platter in the fridge, and mark it…
“Hands-Off, This is Brak’s Poo”

Space Ghost:" That should do it…"

Now that I think about it, it may not have been episide at all, I just caught it on while channel surfing. It could have been one of the news bits, I just asssumed it was a clip from an episode. I laugh everytime I think about it. I’ve gotta find that.

Does anyone else think Brak’s dad is kinda hot . . . ?

Three hams will fill him
Three hams will thrill him
Why don’t you feed him
Three hams?

Broo-te-doo-te-doo! How do ya like me now, girlie?