Camel cigarettes and the subliminal naked man

Has anyone else seen the subliminal naked man sticking out Mr. Winky on packs of Camel cigarettes? I’m wondering if this is for real or if it’s just some coincidence. If you can’t see it I’ll post where to look. Hint: he’s part of the camel.

From Cecil’s column Are subliminal messages secretly embedded in advertisements? :

Please try to remember to check the archives before posting a question.

NYC IRL III
is on April 15th. Do you have what it takes?

Check snopes, too.

He’s there, all right. Very blatant. I see him facing right with his elbow behind him, as if he were saying “Ha-HA!”

The lion is there as well. He shares a tail with the camel.

“I must leave this planet, if only for an hour.” – Antoine de St. Exupéry

Are you a turtle?

It may be because of my orientation, but I had first seen the “naked guy” as a woman with enormous breasts. But since the erection was pointed out to me, I can switch back and forth, sometimes even seeing a man with enormous breasts.

I have to go with an unfortunate optical illusion, like seeing figures in the clouds.

(Johnny L.A.: You bet your sweet ass I am.)

Sigh.

So I’m the only one that sees the alien and the Dallas Cowgirls.

I don’t know about the actual pack of Camel cigarettes, but Joe Camel is a Penis Head. I mean it! Find the classic pose of Joe (where his nose is turned downward, slightly to the side, eyes looking up) and cover up his eyes. The nose and muzzle are the spitting image of a penis and scrotum.

It’s so blatant I have a difficult time believing it’s accidental, but hey. I’m no conspiracy theorist.

Teaching: The ultimate birth control method.

Laura’s Stuff and Things