Can hardly wait for school to START

It is so boring around here near the end of the summer I can’t wait to get back to school atleast there I am aroud my friends all day and we have something to do and weekends to look forward to.
Every summer gets like this towards the end, anyone know what I’m talking about? I have been swimming so many times, I don’t have any money right now because I spent it all on new clothes same with most of my friends so going to the movies is out of the question until I begin working at the library or daycare center again but that won’t happen until atleast after labor day in the meantime I am broke, bored and am looking forward to the first day of school.

That always happened to me. Since I’ve been in college, not so much, since my breaks are much shorter and I have more to do in between semesters.

I’m NOT looking forward to parking… or buying books… :smack:

But I wouldn’t mind a stroll through the quad. :wink:

Ah, the books. Sheesh. I got off easy there, compared to many of my friends, but the total still was not to my taste.

This is the first year I haven’t been bored during my summer holidays, mainly because I’ve been going out kayaking everyday free so thats cool, but usually I do get end of the summer blues like you START.

Same here, START. I’ve been suspended from medical school since my NECRO ROMANCER incident.

It’s what I call the “Summer Vacation Paradox (I’m not sure if this is the right way to use pardox).” The last few weeks of summer you can’t wait for school to start because you’re bored and you miss your friends etc. But as soon as you get to school, you can’t wait for summer because you realize, you don’t want to do homework and tests.

I’m not looking forward to school starting again.
I have a full-time job, but when the day ends, my work ends. No homework, nothing. My weekends are completely free to pursue my various and sundry hobbies.

I am in electrical engineering. That means getting up earlier than I am now; that means homework every night. That means endless weekends at the library. Believe me, summer isn’t long enough.