Can't talk about legal marijuana?

Makes sense to me. Oral sex with a lion is something of a high-risk activity.

Wouldn’t that be a high-frisk activity ?

A feast most fancy.

“Okay, where’s this eskimo woman I’m supposed to wrestle?”

There have been plenty of threads about same sex marriage, which is illegal in most jurisdictions and was illegal federally prior to June 26th SC ruling on section 3 of DOMA. Based on your logic, those threads should not have been permitted.

They wouldn’t have been if there would have been a thread on how to somehow get around those laws and have a SSM in a place where it was illegal. In fact, a thread on how to have a SSM in Mississippi would be against the rules because it’s not legal there.

The rule is idiotic, in my opinion, but it’s clear. You can discuss mj laws. You can discuss how to get a medical mj card in California because getting the card itself is not illegal. You can discuss laws that you’ve broken in the past so long as you don’t tell how you broke the law in such a way that it helps someone else to break the law. Like I said, the rule is stupid and I didn’t see the thread that was deleted but it’s clear to me what would break the rule and what wouldn’t. In some cases, it’s a judgment call on weather the line was crossed but it’s mostly pretty simple.

There’s a distinction between advocating a law be changed and giving information about how to evade a currently existing law.

Well first you yank all my clothes off and then you fuck me hard!

Well, if you insist.

Gay marriage is not illegal in any state. It’s just not recognized legally in many states. Huge difference. States are not prosecuting people and sending them to jail for holding gay marriage ceremonies, as they did prior to Loving v Virginia for interracial couples.

Where does illegal immigration fit into the scheme of things?

I’ve never seen anyone giving advice on how to get into the country or stay here illegally, but that’d be against the rules.

Actually, there’s currently a thread about how to live completely off the radar and there was a comment in it that if all those illegal immigrants can do it, so can we…

Did you report the post?

Nope. I believe in gray areas.

You know that accusations of lion are not allowed outside the pit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too lazy to search, but I seem to recall a thread about how to evade the current anti- same sex marriage laws in Oklahoma by going onto the [URL=“http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/22/21083988-native-american-gay-couple-to-wed-in-oklahoma-under-tribal-law-despite-state-ban?lite”]Cheyenee Arrapahoe reservation to get married.

Unfortunately this loophole only works for Native Americans, but if someone found a loophole that would work for all “to evade a currently existing law”, I’d be profoundly disappointed if the mods deleted the thread. But as always, YMMV.

According to Webster, “illegal” means “contrary to or forbidden by law”. According to wiki " six states prohibit same-sex civil marriage by statute and 29 prohibit it in their constitutions". You may not define that as “illegal”, but I certainly do.

And of course states aren’t prosecuting people and sending them to jail because in jurisdictions where same sex marriage is prohibited, they CAN"T get married. If some judge was issuing marriage licenses to same sex couples in jurisdictions where it is prohibited, I am sure The Powers That Be would take legal action…

Finding a loophole is not the same thing as breaking the law. The two gentlemen who were married at the reservation are legally married. There’s nothing illegal at all about their union, and telling people how to get around the law the same way they did is not the same thing as telling people how to break the law.

It’s also worth noting that laws against gay marriage do not limit the actions of citizens, but of the state. If two guys in Alabama want to rent out a church, throw a big wedding, and start calling themselves married, they are free to do so. The law does not prevent that. What it prevents, is the state calling it a marriage. Generally speaking, it is not possible for a private citizen to violate anti-SSM laws.

Unfortunately, I believe we may have to just shut down the SDMB due to a massiver amount of illegal activity.

Here’s why:
“It’s no joke. Last Thursday, President Bush signed into law a prohibition on posting annoying Web messages or sending annoying e-mail messages without disclosing your true identity.”