Casualties in Balkan War

I mean casualties on NATO’s side. This is a question that I have been wondering about for some time. Given that the Serbs were able to shoot down our state-of-the-art stealth aircraft, and capture army rangers, I really do have a hard time believing that no other aircraft were lost in this conflict. I also seem to remember an unusual number of Air Force accidents during and immediateely after the war. I’m talking about the four or five helecopter crashes in such disparate places as Puerto Rico, Isreal, and Japan. IIRC each killed multiple people. I’m not a conspiracy nut, but this is starting to look a little too coincidental. Does anybody know of any source other than the Pentagon and NATO who has calculated the costs of this war? Alternative news sites not affiliated with the likes of Ted Turner would be appreciated.

“I had a feeling that in Hell there would be mushrooms.” -The Secret of Monkey Island

Probably not a realistic option, but if you’ve got the scratch ($715) you can subscribe to Jane’s Defence Weekly on-line.
www.janes.com

Geez, and here I thought the thread was going to talk about the early 20th century war…