Cecil Rids Board of Fundies With Smut?

Cecil Rids Board of Fundies With Smut?

Is that it?

I’ve been trying to figure out why a moderated board would want all this bathroom humor in General Questions.

I don’t think the board would want it, but it’s been my experience (some will disagree) that the moderators are pretty lenient in allowing posts. Also, since they’re unpaid volunteers, they don’t spend every minute of the day monitoring the forum for inappropriate posts.

Quand les talons claquent, l’esprit se vide.
Maréchal Lyautey

Fundies don’t go potty?
Peace,
mangeorge

Work like you don’t need the money…
Love like you’ve never been hurt…
Dance like nobody’s watching! …(Paraphrased)

Jois–Cecil gets asked similar questions in his column, which is distributed to loads of people via the Chicago “Reader.” This is no different from the message board.

As always, the solution to this problem is simple: if you’re offended by those types of questions, don’t click on the link.

But they aren’t questions, are they - they are jokes, they should be in MPSIMS not GQ.

Ah, that’s a different issue all together. It’s not the rudeness you object to, but their inappropriate classification. Why didn’t you say so?

Tell the moderator to move the post to it’s appropriate forum; that should fix it.

Jois, I hope you can tell the difference between a joke, and a genuine question that happens to be scatalogical in nature.

Poop questions are just as valid as any other question.

ZZZZZZ… Wha! Huh? Oh. Huh?
Hm.zzzz…

(felch)

Wait, people bitch about how moderators are “censoring” people when they delete too many threads for “bad reasons”. Now we’re bitching about how the mods aren’t deleting enough crappy posts? Pardon the pun.

This is why I didn’t apply for the moderator job. Ugh.

If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I’d be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose.

Good one, Nick. :slight_smile:
Peace,mangeorge

Hey, I remember about 15 years back there was a product called “fundies” - it was a pair of underwear with leg holes big 'nuff for two. It was sort of a sex toy. And since that’s NOT what this thread is about, I’m outta here.

Sucks to your assmar.

Ahh, if it were only that easy. But alas, only prayer and fasting will drive away such as these.

Say goodnight Gracie - ZZZZZZ… Wha! Huh? Oh. Huh? Hm.zzzz…