Challenge: The most convoluted film title wins a prize.

Seeing yet another sequential threads title gave me an idea.

In this Thread: Submit a convoluted title for a film. The best one (now, here’s a bit of a quandry: How do I go about deciding which is the best one when threads can stay open forever? Well, Today is the 7th. Let’s say, the best one as at 2pm EST on the 15th of December will go into the draw of 20)

So, (the idea is incubating at the same time as this thread is being typed) on the 16th of December I will pick the 20 best ideas, and create a Poll thread of the ideas. And leave it up to you guys to vote.

On the 20th of December, the person who’s idea got the most votes will get $20 from me. (or something close to the value of $20 sent to them via amazon)

If monetary challenges are banned on the SDMB then I apologise, and please let me know of a way we can make this happen that is within the SDMB rules.

ETA: Decisions about what gets into the final 20 are not necesarily based on number of words. It is easy to just string words together. No, decisions are based on how creative the submissions are. And(or) how much thought it is apparent has gone into them.

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever. Oh, right.

I’ve done it before with no problem. You may or not be able to run a pool, but simply offering a prize is permitted.

Precious: Based on the Novel “The Hobbit” by Tolkien

Dr. President or: How I learned to make middle of the road comedy movies without really trying to act, Part 3, the prequel and first part of the acclaimed Vacation trilogy.

Home Alone: Because some people don’t have any friends in a 50 mile radius to check up on your forgotten child

titanic II: or the Iceberg goes Caribbean

Betrayed, Terrorized, and Taken Advantage Of by a Beatle: The Heather Mills Story (A Lifetime Original Movie)

Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama’s Hung You in the Closet and I’m Feeling So Sad

Dammit, I was going to say that.

The History Channel Movie Part the First: Bigfoot’s Rise to Power and His Chronicles Thereof (The Truth Behind The Roswell Conspiracy)

À la recherche du temps perdu: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Hiro’s Longest Journey

The latest Merchant-Ivory chick flick: I Danced in the Aisles with Starlings, Saffron, and a Teal Picnic Basket.

**Oliver Stone presents Dan Brown’s: Conspiracy: The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln By the Coward Henry Ford’s Theater, Part II: The Rise of Electric Boogaloo. **

Blue Blood, Red Teeth-- The Moonlit Vampires of Chesterfield High and Cheyenne-- the Girl Who Dared Love Them So

After Before Sunset One Year and 28 Days Later: The Risening

Danny Boyle completes Richard Linklater’s trilogy, to the bitter, bitter, end.