Challenge us with a non-famous line from a movie

“Tastes like Baby Food!”

RoboCop (1987)

“We are the Martians now”
(Not The Martian Chronicles)

Quatermass and the Pit AKA Five Million Years to Earth (1967)

“What’s that screaming? A good many dramatic situations begin with screaming…”

Barbarella (1968, believe it or not

“Nature, [character name], is what we are put on earth to rise above.”

The African Queen

“He was a slob. Did you ever see him eat? Starving children could fill their bellies on the food that ended up in his beard and on his clothes. Dogs would gather to watch him eat. I’ve never understood gluttony, but I hate it."

A: “Aren’t you ashamed of such childish behavior?”
B: “Oh, there was nothing ‘childish’ about it, I assure you!”

Anyone?

“Go. Sleep badly. Any questions, hesitate to call.”
“Bad. Sleep bad. Otherwise you’re saying that the mechanism that…”
“What? Who taught you grammar? ‘Badly’ is an adverb.”

Se7en?

“He put his disease in me.”

Blue Velvet

No, but I can see how it would fit.

The Razor’s Edge.

“Another one of them new worlds. No beer, no women, no pool parlors, nothin’. Nothin’ to do but throw rocks at tin cans, and we gotta bring our own tin cans”

“I want you to picture a bullet inside your head. Can you do that for me?”
“Fuck you. Anyway, that’s ambiguous.”
“Ambiguous? I don’t think so.”
“No, I think it means, when you say, ‘Picture it inside your head’, is that ‘a bullet will be inside your head’ or ‘picture it in your head’, like an image?”

Earl Holliman as the Cook in Forbidden Planet

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

And I’m pretty sure the “Who taught you grammar” quote is from that as well. I remember that “Who taught you math” bit quite well.

Yep. I love that movie.

“We’ve nothing to declare!”
“Except a cello!” [echos]

The Living Daylights?

Peter Sellers as the crooked hospital administrator in Where Does It Hurt? a greatly underappreciated comedy. (He was being reprimanded for banging a coworker while on the job.)

“A receiver must be like a transmitter. I think you’re a crystal - in fact this one! This diamond! In here, there is infinite storage space for refracted light patterns. Yes or no”

“You have me in the palm of your hand!”

Sean Connery as Zed and “The Tabernacle” in Zardoz

“And you, you imposter, I’ll have your memory pulled so fast you’ll never forget it!”

Creation of the Humanoids, a low-budget science fiction film with a lot of abysmal acting, but some pretty good stuff in it, nonetheless.

Yes. Best Bond movie ever, if you ask me.

“It’s not that bad.”
gets a funny look from his companion
“Well, I’m not saying I’d like to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely.”