Check in here (if you like) if you have (or have pending) your stimulus check

I heard on NPR that they would start showing up today for those with direct deposit info already with the IRS. Ours showed up in pending status this morning.

Anyone else?

Now pending, effective date 4/15.

Where should I look to see if mine is in a pending status? My online checking account(s)?

Check the same account that would get your directly deposited federal income tax refund, if you ever got one. Deposits generally show a “pending” status, when you look online, for 2-5 days after the date the bank is notified.

Got it. I had my last year’s tax return split between my checking account and kaylasmom’s. Neither one is showing anything yet.

Not surprising, but nothing so far. Though my refund came within a couple weeks of me filing.

It’s currently pending in our checking account. Got our federal refund on 4/1.

Bank of America user here. No sign yet. Hoping it shows up in 2-3 days.

Checked account that we use with the IRS. Nothing.

Nothing yet. Not even a “pending.”

In a few days, you can check on this site things like your payment status and how the payment will arrive. I think that part goes active on the 17th.

Is there any rhyme or reason as to who gets their checks first?

From here.

From this list, they may be going by small banks first, but it really seems to make no rhyme or sense.

I’ve used the same account for our tax refund each of the four years I’ve filed since returning to the US including this year’s 2019 return. Checked today, but nada, not even a “Pending.”

Hasn’t arrived yet. Doesn’t matter because it will go into savings and remain unspent.

Not gloating. The stimulus money is an advance on one’s 2020 federal income tax return. Since I have to pay every year, I’m saving it because I will have to return the full stimulus amount plus what I normally owe.

My mother indicated that she heard from her sister that a friend of her sister’s husband received theirs. That’s the best I’ve got.

Technically correct (the best kind!) but incomplete. The stimulus is an advance on next year’s return, but it is also a $1200 credit towards next year’s taxes. It is supplementary, not simply an advance.

So that half a trillion bucks gets to hit NEXT year’s tax receipts. Woo!

Pending at my credit union.

Same here. We’re both Social Security recipients who use direct deposit for IRS type things.