Cheerleader on 'Heroes' - permanent virgin? (TMI, for some, I suppose)

I really, really love this board

I clicked on this thread because I am a fan of Heroes, and thought it would be an interesting topic of discussion. It was.

But I wasn’t expecting the depth of discussion; although, in retrospect, I realize I should have. The appropriate smiley here would combine a huge laugh, a raised eyebrow, and an eek. Anybody got one I can borrow?

I wouldn’t take her virginity. Those instantly regenerating leg hairs whenever she tries to shave are a big turn-off.

Of course, there is the possibility that because of her regenerative abilities, and due to the fact that she never menstruates, that her uterus is a virtual, bristling, porcupine naval mine, of ovum. Made more potent month to month.

What archetypical Goddess is Ms. Bennett from the pantheon? Is she immortal? Will she ever generate, does she have a lifespan or is she indestructible? Is she the Virgin Mary, perpetual?

simply wonderful

What in the world does ‘growth is strong’ mean? And unsupported skin just isn’t going to cut other flesh… even taut skin like the hymen isn’t going to carry an edge.

Well, not always… :rolleyes:

I’ve only seen four episodes or so, but why would she be unshaveable? (For one thing, it would be ultra-noticeable as a cheerleader and they’d probably throw eggs at her car.) Hair is dead. She can get a haircut, can’t she?

Ever see a tree break up a concrete sidewalk ?

As others have pointed out, the only people who still think hymen=virgin are the ones who stone their bride if she lacks one.

But, as another poster pointed out, if her skin cells never died, but new ones were being generated…the prospects would be frightening. It doesn’t seem like her cells don’t die, more like they’re regenerated more quickly than they would in normal people.

Semi-related, Superman (V1) #415 (Jan 1986) described a brief (but by all indications fully consummated) secret marriage of Supergirl to an alien man, during a time she was suffering temporary amnesia some years before that character’s then-recent Crisis-related death. She had all her physical powers at the time - including if not an adamantium cooter, the next closest thing.

The hymen issue was not explored, though Kara Zor-El wasn’t human and could easily have lacked one.

She could be the answer to this. :smiley:

Or the ones who want to screw like bunnies and claim to be virgins anyway. Or cheat on their wife and claim that it didn’t count. Or claim that they didn’t really have sex with your daughter Mr Smith, so put down that baseball bat.

Ever see a bonsai kitten?