Chez adhay!

Please, just throw your stone. Pick some post of mine, tie me to it and let your missive fly. Call me somebody else.:wink:

Certainly. It’s a bad link. Mods?

We’re watching and waiting.

If I throw a stone at you, would you explain what the fuck you’re on about? Clearly and succinctly in English would be preferable.

P.S. All thread titles are bolded, numbnuts.

The OP makes about as much sense as a dancing pig. Less, actually.

Cite adhay for reference. somebody will respond.

Not on my computer, at least when I last checked.

As we’ve firmly established in other threads, pretty much every American above the poverty line is in the top 10% globally.

So your contention that the bottom 90% are busy jamming their heads up the ass of the top 10%, based on SDMB posts, is kind of silly, because I bet we can count the number of SDMB posters who are in the global bottom 90% on the fingers of one hand.

And this is the dumbest case of suicide-by-mod I’ve ever seen. If you don’t want to post here any more, you can just stop, you don’t have to beg the moderators to ban you.

Now you got me thinking Twitter.

I had a Reuben for lunch. Also, I have a hat.

Ooh, I have a hat too! Is yours green? Mine is green.

ENGLISH, motherfucker! Do you speak it?

For just a second there, I was thinking that he was announcing his intent to cover himself in melted cheese. I am oddly disappointed.

And?

Even I, on minimum SS and living well below the ‘poverty’ line, live well in the USofA.

I rode the ‘free oil and lipstick’ thing into the 21st century. I have DSL and Doper Friends and just one designated asshole for company. I’m the only one hiring here. Let’s talk.

After consulting with my esteemed colleague, we’ve determined that this thread is Too Stupid To Live. While we’ve got pretty liberal rules about acceptable thread topics in the Pit, you need to have slightly more meat to it than, “Everyone tell me how much I suck!”