Chief's Log #10

Gotta love those Navy men. Nice and direct. I guess they only teach you being polite in the Air Force.

At least he talked to you, Shayna. He completely ignored me again. He even talked to Mr Bear too.
I agree, Falcon.

<going over to the corner to pout prettily til someone notices her>

<now, that is sad. I have got to get a life!>

Having served in Uncle Sam’s Canoe Club, I commend your actions whole heartedly… and enjoy the BJ to boot!!!

O

I figured that would be the perfect quote to juxtaposition her Wallyquote.

Why do I feel you and Shayne have gotten together behind my back, birdylady?

I will never again remind you of the time you blew off the Norfolk-area dopers if you tell Shayna (and get her to stop posting) that I’m sorry for not shacking up with her in Vegas.

Deal?

Chief, I have enough fun teasing you on my own! Why would I need any help??? innocent look

Besides, it’s Shayna’s decision whether to stop teasing you…after all, you DID reject her. Again, they must only teach politeness in the Air Force.

grins at purplebear

Ms. Bear

What we have transends the written and posted word. We have a sympatico mental relationship which is mutually self-serving.

Any post directed at or about you would merely denegrate what we have.

See? Now I’ve gone and done it.

::Swoon:: Big Saucy Grin Smooch

::Mr. Bear issues APB::

ROFL! He wouldn’t do that! Wouldja honey?
'Sides, what’s a smooch <or two> between friends?

Chief, will you eat me?

(Hi purplebear. Hi Falcon)

Hi, Shayna! Hi, Falcon! <thanks for the help, btw, Falcon>

No problem, purp. We women gotta keep Chief in line…

(Falcon suddenly wonders how much trouble she will be in at the Norfolk Dopefest…)

Sho’nuff – Turnabout’s fair play!

Ok then, you’re on…

if you come to Vegas.

Hehehehe

::runs and hides from the ChoppingBlock’s wrath::

And yer on…

if you come to Norfolk.

Why should I go out of my way to give you the best sexual experience of your life?

I gotta answer this, Shayna. So, ChiefCook&Bottlewasher what makes you so sure that it’s not you who will get the best sexual experience of your life?

Good Lord. Chief, am I gonna have to stop you from jumping all of us women at the Dopefest? SHEESH!

Well, pimplebutt, I can guarantee my performance. I have several letters of reference.

Well, FiefScoot, from whom? The men’s glee club?

Chief,

You gonna drive the women to my house? That’s mughty nice of you.