Chief's Log #10

Sorry, I don’t have any letters, ChuckieCheese. Men don’t write about me, they sing about me!

Chief, Prove it. You can email them to me, if you don’t want to be embarrassed. My email addy is in my profile.

And, I resent that! You have never had the pleasure of seeing my tush, so how would you know what it looks like?

Falc, good one! LOL!!
dave, wait your turn. We’re a little busy at the moment.

You tell’em, Shayna!
And, btw, Chief, I have a present for you in the thread about SILENT BOB. Although, after this, I may reconsider giving it to you!

Elle MacPherson

Jamie Curtis

Nancy McKeon

Julia Roberts

Pamela DesBarres

Pamala Anderson

See? Would I lie? And you ain’t gettin any 'cause you’re mean to me, Falcon.

Chief hon…you know you WANT me to be mean to you. Besides, who said I wanted any? Sheesh!

And no problem, purp…I consider it my job to keep Navy guys in line…

Can’t breathe.

Can’t reply.

(thanks, purply. who loves ya, sister?)

YOU… PEOPLE… ARE… SICK!!!

and i wanna be just like you when i grow up

<you’re welcome, Shayna, anytime. You do, it’s quite mutual>
Big Grin

Cool! Falc, we’re a team, yep!

Oh, and FreakFreely, thanks. I work at it daily.

Hey, FreakOut, if you’re bringing the sprinkles to this party, too, you’re more than welcome to join us. Like we agreed, you can never go wrong with sprinkles.

(Just keep them away from CheeseBurger over there. He’ll hog 'em all and we’ll never get any.)

Sprinkles? Ooooo… I like sprinkles.

Of course I have more sprinkles. What is a muffin without sprinkles?

Muffins?
Sprinkles?

Why must sprinkles and muffins be included in every party. Can’t we all just get naked a screw like normal people?

Can’t we all just get naked a screw like normal people?

:::Looking around for normal people:::

???

so…hard…to…refrain…from…Navy-BJ joke…ARGH.

Self-restraint, thy name is Swiddles. ::bows::

Good job, SwingingDoor. I was sure you could do it. I’m proud of you, girl. That’ll show these guys they can’t suck us in.

::wanders out, leaving a great opening for the next poster::

(You’re welcome)

Wait…I thought it was US sucking THEM in. Now I’m confused…

(Never let it be said I didn’t run with a straight line…)

Well, TrippingSkittles, since you’re already bowing, you might as well help our poor sailor boy out, hmmm?

:wink:

I do believe I’m the one with the offer on the table, ColdCuts. We’re still negotiating the deal here. Don’t butt in unless you have a better offer to make me, k?

Thanks.

No way, ShinYa. I’m not going anywhere near CleaveSnot’s dick. I say you and RippingGiggles duke it out :smiley:

Muffins, sprinkles, skittles, and coldcuts. Now this is a party!

I may want to get in on this action, but first I want to see what y’all are chasing.

Hey guys, send measurements, detailed descriptions of your abilities, and color photographs to my e-mail account.