Chill out, Gov. Dickwad -OR- I don't wanna 'nother movie star politician!

Please please please say it ain’t so. Say Ah-nold is not going to run for governor of California. It’s not like all the other states aren’t already looking for reasons to pronounce us Californians goofy. If we elect this spaetzle into office, we’ll look like extreme goons. Looking on the bright side, however, The Simpsons will have a field day because they already have a Schwarzenegger character. Imagine the scenarios they could get him into . . .

“Governor Schwartzenegger, we’re having brown-outs across the state! What do we do?”

“Fiah up see nookleahr plant.”

No, no, no. With the left coast having Ahnuld as governor, we may start saying, “Well, I guess there is hope for them after all.” :smiley:

Living in Minnesota hasn’t exactly sucked since electing Jesse (not that I voted for him, of course). You could do worse.

However, last I checked, Arnold was pretty right-wing for California…

Ethilrist: Maybe we can start printing bumper stickers saying something along the lines of:

“OUR GOVERNOR CAN BEAT UP YOUR GOVERNOR” -or-

“MY GOVERNOR CAN SHOOT THE KNEECAPS OFF YOUR GOVERNOR” -or-

“MY GOVERNOR CAN FULL BODY-SLAM YOUR GOVERNOR”

I keep hearing this joke/rumor, but I cannot find any reliable news source with any story. Can anybody post a link?
All I can find is this site, which says it’s a rumor/grassroots movement, http://schwarzenegger2002.com/default.shtml