ChrisCTP's Silly Survey Stuff

I got the following e-mail from ChrisCTP. I am including a C&P from her e-mail as it sounded like a challenge:

Well, I can’t let her lose a bet, can I?
NAME: Diane

SEX: Hell yeah!

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Me, 8 year old son, 15 year old daughter, and sometimes, when he comes home from school, my 18 year old son, in a house in the country.

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: I don’t watch much TV, but That 70’s Show, Ally McBeal, PBS How-To shows, and Cops. My favorites that were cancelled - Northern Exposure, Get a Life, and Melrose Place.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?   I have a couple. A photo of my kids (at work) and Tweety and Sylvester on my home PC.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Monopoly - I can kick anyone’s ass.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: People, World Weekly News (DAMN FUNNY!), Discover, National Geographic, Home and Country, Spy, Traveller, Newsweek. I loved True Detective, but I haven’t found it in years.

FAVORITE SMELLS: Peach, mullberry, Cool Water, orange peelings, raspberry, Ciara. Gasoline, paint thinner, and my own farts. Really!

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: I’m not really into soundtracks, but I do like the CD from the Matrix and also Lost Highway. The sound track from Night at the Roxbury is great for aerobic class.

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING:
Gawd, I can’t believe it’s time already. . . . . :::grumble:::

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Not at all! I buy the entire family season passes to an amusement park but I go more than the kids! In fact, I am usually the one begging for “one more go on the double loop coaster” before we have to go home.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? See above.

PEN OR PENCIL: Pen

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: Depends on the name that shows up on Caller-ID.

FAVORITE FOOD: Chinese!!!

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS:  Very much so! My mom is a great friend! We see a lot of each other and also take classes together (aerobics). I don’t see my dad often because he lives in Germany, but we send each other sick and deranged e-mails everyday. You should see his own, homemade version of the monkey that drinks it’s pee (the one being passed around via e-mail). DAMN FUNNY! He is great!

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate of course!

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Chunky monkey or peach frozen yogurt.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS:   Usually none, but I’ll take either.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes! Especially when the weather is perfect, the top down, the stereo cranked, and no traffic so I can haul ass!

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: No. Just a ton of pillows, a cat on my feet, sometimes a snoring boyfriend who steals all the covers, or an 8 year old who has sleepwalked into my room and is now sleeping sideways with his feet in my face.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?   I love storms! I love sitting on the porch and watching the huge, rolling, dark clouds roll off of the Great Salt Lake. The only weather I don’t like is strong wind and dense fog. The wind is scary and I feel like I am suffocating in fog - even when I am indoors.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A gold MGB.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Too many to list. I would like to have more time with those people I have loved but who have died.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Spicy Bloody Mary, Kahlua, Rum and Diet Pepsi with lime, tequila shooters with lime.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?  Aquarius

GUYS, IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK WOULD YOU GIVE IT:

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT?   Sure, if he has a great t-shirt, I’ll ask. I have built a small collection. My favorite is a t-shirt with a squadron emblem that a good friend gave to me. He was a squadron leader for the F-16 fighter jets. I gushed about how much I like it and he took it off right then and put in on me.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? A rich and famous actress. The money would be great, but playing different characters along with gorgeous leading men would be WONDERFUL!

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like the color it is now, but I would love a light shade of pink. Unfortunately, it would look stupid on someone my age (37) and the boss might frown upon it.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?   Lots of times!

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?   A gorgeous wall mural painted by a good friend. It is an enchanted forrest with two unicorns rearing up towards each other while standing a stream. A smaller mural of a twisted tree with a fairy in it’s branches in on another wall. There are also framed prints of “Girlfriends” by Willabell Cole Mitchell and “By the Seashore” by Gail Goodwin.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Depends on what is inside.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Pulp Fiction, Fargo, NBK, Edward Scissorhands, The Joy Luck Club, Heavenly Creatures, Boxing Helena, The Crying Game, Four Rooms, Trainspotting

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? Right

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yeah. Comes from my old secretary days.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A hoe. :::snicker:::

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing except the usual monsters. It is a waterbed.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 5

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? A BMW Z3. I had one for a few weeks. Long enough to fall in love with the car, but not long enough to fall in love with the guy who gave it to me.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: TV - Basketball. At the stadium - Baseball

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: ChrisCTP. As I said before, she is the sweetheart of the SDMB!!!

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

eeeeewwwwwww!

“I would far rather be ignorant than wise in the foreboding of evil.”

-Æschylus. 525-456 B. C.

NAME: Libby

SEX: No, thanks. I like you, Diane, but I just don’t go that way. Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Alone, in an effeciency apartment on the local college campus.

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Monday Night Football. When it’s not football season, probably ER.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I switch between a free one I got from bigplanet.com and a really old Marvin the Martian one.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Scrabble, Balderdash, and Scattergories, if you consider that one a board game.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Entertainment Weekly, Harper’s, Nerve (if zines count)

FAVORITE SMELLS: Vanilla, Drakkar cologne, cut grass, baking bread, Herbal Essences shampoo.

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: The Shawshank Redemption, Singles

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: Which should I do first, check my e-mail, or pee?

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Only seasickness. I hate boats.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Yes. :wink:

PEN OR PENCIL: Pen, unless I’m forced to write with a pencil.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: Two, maybe three, unless I’m right next to it.

FAVORITE FOOD: This changes depending on my mood, but I adore filet mignon (medium rare) with asparagus and a big baked potato. You can never go wrong with that.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Definitely. I never used to, and then we all grew up. Now, I look forward to the time I get to spend with them.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate.

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: New York Super Fudge Chunk, or Godiva raspberry truffle.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Both, but only if the bacon bits are real.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Not especially. I don’t have a car, but I’ll drive when I get one. I look at it as a necessary hassle.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Yes. I have the beanie baby bat and buffalo, and the puffkins buffalo.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Storms are beautiful, as long as I’m indoors. If I’m stuck outside in one, they suck.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 1988 Ford Thunderbird. It caught fire.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? I have an online friend who I’ve known for over a year now. I know next to nothing about his personal life or his looks (and vice versa, although he has recently seen my picture), but I know he’d be fun to hang out with. The combination of curiosity and the quest for a good time makes me really want to meet him. Probably will never happen, but a girl can dream.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Margarita on the rocks, Long Islands, B-52s, Hawaiian Punch shooters.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Aries.

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? I have, and I have two.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Author.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like my hair just the way it is, but if I started dyeing it again, I’d dye it a slightly lighter shade of red than it is now.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? I’d like to think I have, but to be honest, I really don’t know anymore.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Nothing, yet. I just moved. I’m not one for wall adornement, anyway. Before I moved, the only thing I had on my wall was a poster of the Conan O’Brien milk ad.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Depends, did I drink the first half?

FAVORITE MOVIES: American Beauty, The Shawshank Redemption, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, The Shining

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? Righty.

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes. I type about 80 words per minute if I’m in the right groove. People often hear the keys clicking in the lab and come up to me to ask me if I was actually typing or just hitting random keys really fast. I just tell them that I took a typing class in high school, and it was one of the most useful courses I took in those four years.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A weeder.

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? I have a waterbed as well, so all that’s under it is dustbunnies and carpet.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 7 and any multiple thereof.

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? Something that rarely breaks down, looks reasonably cool, and has comfortable seats with lots of leg room, but not much of a backseat so I don’t have to be the designated driver. So probably some sort of pickup.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Football, football, and more football. College and pro. Followed by professional hockey and college basketball.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: It wasn’t sent to me; I saw it on the message board. The first person who sent it to me in e-mail is one of the sweetest and most passionate men I’ve ever met, though.

NAME: Suzette

SEX: As much as I can

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Me, my husband, two dogs, a cat, two birds and some fish. No kids (yet)

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Monday NIght Football

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? On my laptop I have a touchpad, but my other one is a corporate logo for where I work.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Kismet

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Tast of Home, CBS Soap Magazine, PC Computing, Computer trade mags.

FAVORITE SMELLS: Vanilla, Liz Claiborne, apple pie, home made soup, Vasaline Intensive Care hand lotion, my Shar-pei

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Immortal Beloved, then The Wedding Singer

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: Slept too late…again!

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: When my husband drives.
ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Give me panic attacks (no kidding)

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: usually 2

FAVORITE FOOD: KFC

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: I get along with my Dad, but not at all with my mom

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Cherry Garcia

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Bacon Bits

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes, Usually

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: No, but I nap with my patchwork scottie dog.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Little of both. More scary then cool, but I like to sit out on my front porch for a good distant thunder and lightening storm.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Volare…Whoo,Ohhhhh…

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? My paternal grandfather.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Midori Melonball

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Scorpipo

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? All my guys shirts have pit stains. No thanks!

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Working with animals in the zoo or a big marina.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I wouldn’t dye it, I’de shave it all off.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Oh, yeah!

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM: two floral swags and a nice picture.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? it’s partially consumed.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Forest Gump, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, All Dirty Harry Flicks.

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Usually.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Dumb question. Next!

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Big, mutant dust bunnies

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 18

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? 69 Red Mustang Convertable. mmmmmmm

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Football, football, and more football.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Diane: She tells it like it is and has a great sense of humor. I love her posts!
Damn, that was long! Did anyone really read it??
Zette

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

NAME: The Peyote Coyote
SEX: I couldn’t get laid on Dollar Night at the whorehouse.
LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Myself and my two cats, Spooky and Sir William.
YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: None, I don’t own a TV. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? An Indiana University logo.
FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Chess.
FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Fantasy & Science Fiction.
FAVORITE SMELLS: Marijuana.
FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Music from Twin Peaks.
WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: I hate to get out of this !@#$$% bed.
YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: I’ve never had motion sickness in my life.
ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Both, I rode one once while stoned on hashish.
PEN OR PENCIL: Crayon.
HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: Depends upon what part of the house I’m in and what I’m doing – I won’t get out of the shower to answer the phone. I figure they’ll call back if it’s an emergency.
FAVORITE FOOD: Rice.
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Yes, especially since I moved out of the house 15 years ago.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Vanilla.
FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Homemade, the flavor doesn’t matter.
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Croutons.
DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes.
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: No, but sometimes I sleep with live ones as my cats occassionally use me as a sleeping pad.
STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Really cool.
WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Ford LTD.
IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Jimi Hendrix.
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Heinekin.
WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius, not that I believe in that shit.
GUYS, IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK WOULD YOU GIVE IT :Depends upon how much she liked me, how good-looking she is and whether it is my favorite shirt – I would give my psychedelic T-shirt from Arizona only to Cindy Crawford or a certain ex-girlfriend.
GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? This does not apply to me.
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would like to own & operate a marijuana plantation. Or be a jazz musician. Or an astrophysicist.
IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would not dye my hair.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Three times.
WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM: White paint.
IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? It’s in Texas.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Casablanca, The Mark of Zorro (the 1940 one with Tyrone Powers), The Year of Living Dangerously, the Terminator flicks, The Wicker Man, The Little Shop of Horrors (musical).
ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS?Right-handed, except when I’m driving.
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Usually.
IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A pitchfork.
WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Dust.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 8. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? 1938 MG.
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Football.
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Diane, she’s entertaining.

NAME: Sue
SEX: would love to
LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Myself and my son who is 8
YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: ER
WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my son’s pic
FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Backgammon
FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Bon Appetit
FAVORITE SMELLS: camp fire, vanilla, turkey, a great cologne on a man, bbq steak, roses, summer rain
FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Sound of Music
WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: i wish someone would kill that *@#% alarm clock
YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: I’ve never had motion sickness in my life.
ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Both, I rode one once while stoned on hashish.
HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: If my son is sleeping i get it on the first ring… if not i dont carry it around with me
FAVORITE FOOD: anything
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Yes, I had a really close relationship with them
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: mmmm chocolate
FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Chocolate
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Both
DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes.
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Yep, sleep with my mom’s corduroy bear
STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? scary when im alone… great when im with someone
WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 71 Parisienne
IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Helen Keller
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: beer/long island iced tea
WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius
GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? Yep I would
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? to have my own restaurant
IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? just my normal red without the grey
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yep
WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM: Family pics, pic of Jesus with a palm cross
IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? half full
FAVORITE MOVIES: Sound of Music, Miracle on 34th Street, any of the die hard or lethal weapon movies
ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS?Right-handed
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? always
IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? a hoe
WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? a box of childhood momentos
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 12
WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? one tht runs
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: hockey… you bet!!
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: she has great posts!!!

“Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”

oops sorry bout that roller coaster one lol… i copied and pasted… i dont do roller coasters

“Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”

NAME: Paul

SEX: Never. And I’m getting older every day. It’s not looking promising.

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Me, my flatmate the redneck Plumber, and some other guy who is moving in today.

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Umm. I don’t really have one. I don’t watch much TV anymore. Good News Week is cool.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Darth Vader and Boba Fett.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: I’m totally crappy at board games.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Star Wars Insider.

FAVORITE SMELLS: Cooking chicken. Raspberry.

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Star Wars, of course. Duh.

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: I’ll just snooze for another hour…

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Only once, when I was on a catamaran tourist boat and was looking at a girl instead of the horizon.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? In anticipation.

PEN OR PENCIL: Both. Anything. Whatever.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: It’s a weird arrangement here. It’s how soon I reach the damned thing.

FAVORITE FOOD: KFC

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Yep! My Dad died when I was a teen, and I miss him desperately… but I love my Mother, she’s the coolest! I miss her too…

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Vanilla

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Hokey Pokey

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Er… ?

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Never have. I like to be driven, though.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Nope. Never have, either.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Definitely way cool. Especially if I’m safe warm and dry inside.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Not Applicable.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Jim Henson. No, George Lucas. No, Steven Spielberg. No, James Cameron. No, Frank Oz. No, Dennis Muren… sigh

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Not in the least Applicable.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? We Librans don’t believe in Astrology.

GUYS, IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK WOULD YOU GIVE IT: Literally? Yes. Figuratively, probably not, though it depends on the girl.

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT?
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? A storyboard / animatics artist for the next Star Wars movies.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? Black, to hide my grey hairs. Or white, for the same reason. But it’d probably just make it fall out faster.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? No. Not properly.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM: ‘The Druid Stone’ signed limited edition print by Keith Parkinson.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half Full.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Star Wars, Toy Story, Lion King, Aladdin.

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? I throw things, and hold a guitar (or rifle) left-handedly, but the rest I do right.

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Nope, I’m a tapper. But a fast one.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? One that doesn’t do any work, but gets to sit in the garden on sunny days and stay under shelter on rainy ones.

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? All my suitcases. And my Tarzan poster that fell off the wall last week.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 18,472,941.3

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? I like Rovers for some reason. But really, I don’t give a monkey’s left knuckle about cars.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: The SDMB. What a cool place to waste time :slight_smile:

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat

Geeeez… I almost forgot about this thing. I’m going to be lazy and just paste up the original that I sent to Diane, et al.

NAME: Chris

SEX: “Yes, please!” (sorry, Austin Powers, had to do it) Female

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Me, my 18 mo. old son, and my husband/area rug

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Pretty much anything on Comedy Central, SNL, That 70’s Show, and all the different decorating/home remodeling shows.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Coca-Cola logo

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Trivial Pursuit or Balderdash

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Jane, Rolling Stone, US, Ellery Queen, Reader’s Digest, all the decorating magazines, Smithsonian

FAVORITE SMELLS: Vanilla, coffee, sandalwood, jasmine, Drakkar Noir, clean baby, different spices, clean laundry, hot cinnamon apple yummy stuff, baked 'tato, etc.

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: depends on my mood. The Craft, Aladdin, Romeo & Juliet, Full Monty, etc… I’m a soundtrack girl – soundtracks make up about 70% of my CD collection.

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: “Bowennnnn… go back to sleeeeeeep…”
YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Only when I read in a moving vehicle.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Exciting when I was younger, not scary now, but not at all appealing.

PEN OR PENCIL: Pen… there’s never a sharpened pencil with a soft eraser around.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: Two to four, depending on whether or not I can remember where I left the phone.

FAVORITE FOOD: STARCH! Taters, bread, pasta. Also veggies, except mushrooms and onions. All varieties of legumes.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: I get along with my mom.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Both

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Breyers, any flavour, with malt powder sprinkled on top

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Both, as long as its REAL bacon bits. Bacos suck.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes, but only if aimlessly.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: No, I sleep with a semi-narcoleptic TV addict.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool if I have no plans. Scary if dangerous. Annoying if not dangerous, yet a hindrance to getting anything done.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Silver 1984 Pontiac 6000 LE, named Tipper.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? I can’t limit it to one. I can only categorise “People I’d Want to Have Coffee With” and “People I’d Want to Have Sex With After Having Coffee”

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Lemon Drops, anything with Kahlua, wine.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? Only if he asked for mine first.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Queen of the World… muaahhhahahahahaha…

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I can dye my hair any colour, cuz I’m talented like that. I still haven’t done my rainbow striped topknot yet…

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Hundreds of times. Its a wonderful feeling.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Grime and handprints

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half full. And spotted.

“Excrement. That is what I think of J. Evans Pritchard, PhD.” --Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

NAME: Christienne

SEX: Pretty please with a cherry on top?

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: College dormitory, with roommate, if you can call that living…

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Haven’t watched any TV since Deep Space Nine ended.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don’t own a computer, or a mousepad. The mousepad I’m using is plain blue, if that helps.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Trivial Pursuit. When I team up with my father, we’re virtually unbeatable.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Don’t subscribe to any.

FAVORITE SMELLS: Cinnamon, vanilla, apricot.

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: The Crow, Lost Highway

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: (groaaaaaaan) What’s today?

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Not usually, unless my stomach is empty.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Neither. All they do is give me motion sickness, if my stomach’s empty.

PEN OR PENCIL: Pen.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: I never answer the phone, it’s never for me.

FAVORITE FOOD: This is my favorite meal from my favorite Indian restaurant: The appetizer sampler plate, then some vegetarian mugillatawny for the soup course, and the main dish: vegetable vindaloo, don’t skimp on the cayenne. A lassi to drink, and if I have room afterward, kulfi (saffron ice cream) for dessert.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Yes.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate!

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Mint chocolate chip, or raspberry sorbet.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Croutons, I’m a vegetarian.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes, I love driving.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Not any more, although I sometimes wake up to find my arms wrapped around my pillow.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?   Cool. Living in the desert, you don’t see very many good ones, so you enjoy them when you can.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A brown '82 Plymouth Horizon.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? I have absolutely noooooo idea.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Don’t drink at all.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius. Everybody tells me I act like a Capricorn, though.

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? Nah.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would be a well-respected, but not incredibly famous, musician. I don’t want to have my face on the cover of the Rolling Stone, but I would like to be cited as a big influence by the bands who do get on the cover.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? My hair has been through every color of the rainbow and back. Right now, it’s black with a blonde streak in front, and that’s the way I plan to keep it, at least for the time being.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A bunch of music posters, and a map of the world.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? The glass has attained a state of partial fullness.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Even-numbered Star Treks, The Crow, Trainspotting, and throw in Duck Soup to lighten it up a bit.

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? Bloody well right!

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Sometimes.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Uhhh, I dunno…

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 32,532

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? Hmmm. I’ve always wanted an MG…

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: None.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: MPSIMS, you are very mundane. Pointless, too. Keep up the good work!

God is dead. -Nietzsche
Nietzsche is dead. -God
Neitzsche is God. -Dead

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? No

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Leaf blower.Into the street.

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Dustbunnies.

Of course, it helps to copy the whole thing. Here’s the rest (with a bit of modification.)

FAVORITE MOVIES: There’s no way to answer this. Favourite movies I’ve seen recently are The Sixth Sense, What Dreams May Come, Shakespeare in Love, and Elizabeth. and American Beauty…I’ve seen it twice in three days

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? A lefty, but both hands are fully functional when it counts the most.

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? As opposed to them being on the left keys?

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A Garden Weasel

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? A functional and thriving community of dust bunnies.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? Depends on how sociable I feel. One is never a problem. Two is ideal. Three is interesting…

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? The kind that maintains, cleans, drives and pays for itself.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH:
Baseball, I guess. I’m not much about sports.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Susan is the first friend I made on the Internet and she still chats with me and sends me emails. How cool is that?

PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: I don’t even know who I’m going to send it to yet. I’ve done this kind of thing once before, so I’m going to have to think up a bunch of new people to send it to… TK will probably be the least likely to respond, but I’m betting that Diane is the first one to post it in MPSIMS.

“Excrement. That is what I think of J. Evans Pritchard, PhD.” --Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

NAME: Yves

SEX: Just say where and when…

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Myself, my wife, our 3-month old son and our cat Scratch.

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Don’t watch much TV. And when I do it’s documentaries.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Chess

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Time, Life, Golf Magazine

FAVORITE SMELLS: Vanilla, freshly-mown grass, baking bread, steaks, babies.

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Don’t have one.

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: Here we go again…

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: On boats.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Exciting.

PEN OR PENCIL: Felt-tip pen.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: Three

FAVORITE FOOD: French Continental.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: My Mom is the coolest Mom around, I always thought so. Don’t see my Dad much but we do get along well also.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chooooo-co-laaaaaaate.

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: I don’t know what it’s called but it’s chocolate icecream with fudge swirls and chocolate chunks in it. I am a chocoholic…

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Both, but only if the bacon bits are real.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Not especially.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Nope.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Storms are way cool until you’ve been stuck in a thunderstorm on a golf course and YOU are the highest point of elevation for miles around…then it gets REAL scary.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1979 Datsun 210.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Too many to list here.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: A good Chianti, Scotch, Irish Whisky, B-52s, Rum (dark, straight over ice).

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini.

WOULD YOU GIVE A GIRL THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK? It’s the only gallant thing to do…

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB OU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? PGA Golfer.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like it the way it is, briwn with a light touch of gray… dignified I think.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Absolutely.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Drywall, tape, plaster and three coats of Latex Satin finish paint. :wink:

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? It’s always full until I get too drunk to care how full it is.

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Shawshank Redemption, Amadeus, Shogun (the long version).

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Nope. Type with two fingers. I can knock out up to 60 words a min. that way.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A sprinkler.

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? OH MY GOD, JIMMY HOFFA!!!.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 1.

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? Anything that gets me from point A to point B without failing and costing me an arm and a leg.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Golf. Yeah, I know, I know…

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Well, since Sue was the last one to post and one of the only ones I know in here (being a newbie and all), I’ll say she is one funny and creative individual.

If at first you don’t succeed, use a sldgehammer.

NAME: Vince

SEX: Where appropriate…umm, Male

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Flyin’ solo right now.

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Nova or anything on the discovery channel.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Beavis and Butt-Head(stained w/ Starbucks ;-).

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Monopoly - Bring it on Dianne.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Scientific American

FAVORITE SMELLS: Bread baking, Cinnamon candles and those strawberry car fresheners

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Dirty Dancing still rules!

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: I’d rather die than go to work!

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Never, well unless I’m hanging upside down in one of those carnival rides for a long time.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Very exciting.

PEN OR PENCIL: Whatever I can pilfer

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: 2-3

FAVORITE FOOD: Italian

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS:Sometimes

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Swirl baby!

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: B7J’s Rainforest Crunch

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Sunflower seeds.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: As long as it’s not to work.
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: I guess inflatable doesn’t count? :wink:

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Awesome!

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? '76 Toyota Corrolla Station Wagon: Puke orange color

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Einstein/Stephen Hawking

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Beer, any kind. Occasionally a nice Merlot.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini

GUYS, IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK WOULD YOU GIVE IT: Usually not.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Particle research physicist with unlimited funding or sun tan oil tester.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I’ve bleached it a few times and I like that. Nothing exotic

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yep.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Pictures of my kiddies, some Pier 1 Greek style prints.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? I prefer a bottle please.

FAVORITE MOVIES: What Dreams May Come, Basketball Diaries, The Deer Hunter, Jerry Maguire, Apocalypse Now.

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Uh huh, all four of 'em!

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A watering can…aaahhhh

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? The floor

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 6

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? Any Ducati Motorcycle/HUMMER

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: NASCAR Winston Cup/ Surfing

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: MPSIMS, Mundane, pointless yet oh so enlightening.

“I would far rather be ignorant than wise in the foreboding of evil.”

-Æschylus. 525-456 B. C.

Well, being something of a newbie here, y’all probably don’t care, but:

NAME: Jason, although I do answer to Max.

SEX: Male

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: All too single, 1 BR apartment.

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: There are a bunch, but Farscape and ER are way up there. Used to be MST3K…snif…

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?   I use a notebook with a trackpad, so, nothing. Although, I used to have a heat-sensitive mouse pad, which is just the height of geekiness.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Hm. I play Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble, UpWords, and Sequence with my mom and brother when I’m home.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: MacWorld, Men’s Fitness, Writers’ Digest, Playboy (yes, I actually READ it…)

FAVORITE SMELLS: Vanilla. ooooaaaa…

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Pulp Fiction. Gotta love Misirlou.

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: blerg…wonder if I overslept today…

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Only once, when turbulence wracked an entire flight. I can take jostling, but not constantly for hours.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Scary. I’m a big guy, I’m used to having my feet on the ground.

PEN OR PENCIL: Pen. Love those gel-ink pens.

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: Two min, three max.

FAVORITE FOOD: Generically, garlic. Mmmm, garlic mashed potatos…

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS:  I get along fabulously with my parents; I think that, even if they weren’t my folks, we’d still be friends. It’s amazing how smart they got once I was no longer a teenager.

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Chocolate marshmallow ripple.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS:   None. Never liked salads.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Hell yeah. I go on midnight drives to soothe my mind when I’m working late.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Not in bed with me, but in the room…a gorilla named Rufus who wears a string tie and bifocals.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?   Cool, if you’re not out in them. I’ve seen lightning strike a field right next to me. THAT’S scary.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A blue 1984 Plymouth Turismo. Got it with 166,000 miles on it, sold it with 220,000 miles, and it’s still on the road!

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Plato.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: I don’t drink much, so I dunno.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?  Cancer

GUYS, IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK WOULD YOU GIVE IT: Already did it. Didn’t pay off. I’d still do it, though.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Working at one of Jim Henson’s creature shops. Either creating characters, writing, or performing.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like it now; between red and blonde. Kinda coppery. I get a lot of envious comments from women. hehe.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?   Don’t know. Think so. Never had it returned, though.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?   Cirque du Soleil posters, a Nagel poster, some PenMen posters, a dry-erase calendar, and a few pistol targets with performances I’m proud of.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Who dirtied another glass? Use the paper cups, people…sheesh…

FAVORITE MOVIES: The Usual Suspects, Star Wars (NEVER get tired of that movie), Contact, Alien, Blair Witch Project (don’t START with me, BWP haters…), Jackie Chan movies.

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? Righty

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yeah, but for some reason I only push Shift with my left hand…

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? An long industrial hose. Oh, the symbolism…

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Six drawers with clothes and shooting supplies.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? #4, plain, with a Dr. Pepper.

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? I like my current truck: a purple Ranger with all sorts of electronic gizmos I added in. Could maybe use a bigger one, though…

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: TV - Football. At the stadium - Hockey. You wanna see a funny-ass logo, check out my local team: http://www.lubbockcottonkings.com

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Eh, I just ripped it off the board. Not that I don’t just love y’all to pieces.

NAME: Kat

SEX: Depends on who’s asking.

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Three-bedroom condo, with one roommate(condo-mate?)/sister

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: ER, The Pretender, MAS*H reruns when I can find them.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Memory Madness.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Reader’s Digest, Consumer Reports

FAVORITE SMELLS: Chocolate, cinnamon.

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Footloose is the only soundtrack I’ve ever bought, so it must be my favorite. Joseph, if that counts.

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: “Where’s the freaking snooze button?”, “Where’s the freaking snooze button?”, “Where’s the freaking snooze button?”, “Crap, I’m gonna be late for work!”

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: I used to get it quite often as a kid, then not for a long time, then I watched Blair Witch.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Exciting.

PEN OR PENCIL: Pen, unless I have access to a typewriter or computer with a printer. (My handwriting is atrocious.)

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: Usually two.

FAVORITE FOOD: Chocolate, pizza, pork chops, bread & butter, cheese, roast beef. Not all at once.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Mom, yes. Dad, no.

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Death by Chocolate.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Croutons.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Eh.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Yes. Little black and white anthropomorphic cow with purple cow pajamas and nightcap.

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Chevy Cavalier.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Dennis Miller.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Orange juice, pineapple juice, Amaretto and sour.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn.

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? Depends on the shirt.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Millionaire philanthropist.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? Either red or purple.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? No.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Not a thing.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Yes.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Undercover Blues, Braveheart, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon 1-4, any Harrison Ford movie, Beauty and the Beast.

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? No.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? A rototiller.

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Let me check. Some empty pop cans, 4 books and a copy of Entertainment Weekly.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2 and 5.

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? I always wanted a black 1965 Corvette Stingray.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Ice skating and basketball.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: MPSIMS, you are my favorite SDMB forum.

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

NAME: Anne

SEX: Not enough! (damn Torontonians)

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Me! Boyfriend shows up once in a while

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Frasier, Everybody loves Raymond, Simpsons, Futurama

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At work : Dilbert; at home : just a boring green mouse pad

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Trivial Pursuit

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Entertainment Weekly, Macleans

FAVORITE SMELLS: Men’s cologne, Body Shop products, my mother’s cooking

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Immortal Beloved, Full Monty and a few others

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: Oh nooooooo!

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: When I ride with a bunch of smokers

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Exciting

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: I have call display. Depends on the caller. Sometimes I don’t answer at all. :slight_smile:

FAVORITE FOOD: Greek, Italian

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: I do! I love them dearly. Too bad they live 400 miles away.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Chocolate

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Croutons

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Not in this city!

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: No

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool, especially if I’m home.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? My maternal grandmother, Charles Dickens

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Beer, vodka (not together)

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Libra

GIRLS, WOULD YOU ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT? Why not? Nice way to break the ice. :wink:

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? I’d be rich and therefore wouldn’t need to work

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? Green

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yeppers

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM: Posters, Monet reproduction

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? It’s half empty. Where’s the beer?

FAVORITE MOVIES: Casablanca, Dangerous Liaisons, Full Monty.

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? Righty

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes, thanks to the typing class I took way back when

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Geeze, I wouldn’t recognize a garden if it hit me in the face!

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? I don’t even want to know!

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 5

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? Porsche

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: Hockey, if I’m forced to.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: MPSIMS rules

NAME: Joan

SEX: No thank you. I’m pregnant. My HUSBAND, OTOH, is more than RW&A. Apply to him.

LIVING ARRANGEMENT: Married. Husband. 18 month old son, one 5 year old indifferent beg hogging snoring dog. Baby due Feb 14, 2000 ( If the world doesn’t come to an end.)

YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW: Drew Carey, Who’s Line is it anyway. Other than that, not much.

WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad here. It’s a roller ball thingie.

FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Chess, scrabble, Trivial Pursuit.

FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Conde Naste Traveler, Smithsonian, Parents, Parenting.

FAVORITE SMELLS: Oranges, chocolate, clean babies, the inside smell of a barn, fresh air.

FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Big Chill, Wedding Singer, Grosse Pointe Blank, Music Man, Sound of Music, Guys and Dolls,ummm, lots more. I just went blank.

WHAT’S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING: “I gotta pee. again.”

YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Left motion sickness behind after the age of 12 or 13.

ROLLER COASTERS - SCARY OR EXCITING? Waste of time to stand in line for an 1 for a 1 minute ride.

PEN OR PENCIL: ball point pen

HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE:I screen my calls.

FAVORITE FOOD: If someone else is cooking, I will never complain. If I am, ice cream, can never go wrong with ice cream.

DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: Does any child? or the p.c. response: Now that I’m out of the same zip code, yes.

CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chooooo-co-laaaaaaate.

FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Moosetracks.

CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: Neither. Yuck.

DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Yes, to the poor house and the madhouse at 100 mph.

DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: Does an 80 pound dog that hogs the covers count?

STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? I love storms.

WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1981 Pontiac Phoenix. LIght Blue.

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Too many to list here.

FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: For sipping: Frangelico, Zinfadel or nice chardonnay.
For shots, hands down: Jagermeister or kumeling.

WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Forgetful apathetic. Or is that my religion? I can’t recall.

WOULD YOU GIVE A GIRL THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK? Why, so she can mock my bra?

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB yOU WANTED WHAT WOULD IT BE? Loving my job, well paid for it and being able to wear pajamas at work. Sadly, Victoria’s Secret isn’t hiring real women.

IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR WHAT WOULD IT BE? After 19 years of dying my light brown hair every color from red to dark brown ( or as the box would say " Red Penny to Expresso" I finally decided to grow my hair out to see if I have any gray ( I don’t)and it is now a shade of Betty Crocker Brown.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes, nice place to be.

WHAT’S ON YOUR WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? three rip offs of Monet.

IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? It’s cracked and leaking or Somebody stole my glass.

FAVORITE MOVIES: Lion in the Winter, Godfather 1&2 and a whole slew of others.

ARE YOU A LEFTY, RIGHTY, or AMBIDEXTROUS? Hey, that’s awfully personal.I mean, what if Falwell finds out?

DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes.

IF YOU COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? My Ford Tractor with a rototiller. Either that or a Ho.

WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? The Romanov’s

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 27

WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR? I want a Ford 350 Diesel crew cab pick up fully loaded. I want to be able to crush the mini vans on the road and never feel a thing.

FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: I mock any sporting event any time. Ask the hubby.

SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Ummm, he has minty fresh breath.

NAME: MaryAnn
SEX: If you have to ask what i am I’m going to go cry now
LIVING ARRANGEMENT: me, Greg, and my parents share the place but we have our own lives
FAVORITE TV SHOW: Whose line is it anyway, The drew Carey Show and The jeffersons
WHAT’S ON MY MOUSEPAD: A replica of the dogs playing poker painting
FAVORITE BOARD GAME:Scattergories and Mindtrap
FAVORITE MAGAZINES:Star, people, Entertainment Weekly, Biography and Time
FAVORITE SMELLS: men and raspberries
FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Footloose
WHAT DO I THINK OG IN THE MORNING WHEN THE ALARM GOES OFF?:That is the worst sound in the world!
DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: not anymore
ROLLER COASTERS-SCARY OR EXCITING?: exciting
PEN OR PENCIL: either one
HOW MANY TIMES DOES THE PHONE RING BEFORE YOU PICK IT UP?: depends what caller ID says
FAVORITE FOOD: home made spaghetti
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: yes
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: chocolate, but I like vanilla for pudding
FAVORITE ICECREAM: raspberry sorbet
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?: both
CAR YOU"D LIKE TO DRIVE?: I don’t drive
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes…a stuffed dog my brother gave me when i graduated from highschool
STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?: cool
FIRST CAR? never had one
IF YOU COULD MEET NE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? John Lennon-I worship him
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: rum and pineapple juice
ZODIAC SIGN: capricorn
WOULD I ASK A GUY FOR THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK? I asked a man for his vest once
IF I COULD DO ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I’m doing it now
IF I COULD DYE MY HAIT ANY COLOR I WANT< WHAT WOULD IT BE?: I dye it a lot. My favorite is a rich medium brown
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: a couple of times
WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN MY ROOM?: tons of beatles paraphenalia, and Elvis clock, and a sign that you plu in and light that says “Paul Mitchell professional products”
GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL: yes :wink:
FAVORITE MOVIES: Ghost and Some Like it Hot
AM I A RIGHTY OR LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS?: Ambidextrous
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS RIGHT ON THE KEYBORD? Sometimes
IF I COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL: I’d be a weedwhacker
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER: 8
WHAT IS MY DREAM CAR? I have no desire to own a car
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT? The Packers, of course!
ONE THING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON I GOT THIS FROM: She’s a nice girl and a lot of fun (sorry! I couldn’t think of anything original)

MaryAnn
More woman than you’ll ever inflate!

NAME: Laura Rae Conaway
SEX: :::looking up::: What?
LIVING ARRANGEMENT: On my own with my cat and African cichlids in an apartment
FAVORITE TV SHOW: The Simpsons
WHAT’S ON MY MOUSEPAD: Kim Anderson picture of a boy handing a girl a rose (all together now: “Awwww!”)
FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Trivial Pursuit (undefeated until I played my boyfriend) and Cranium
FAVORITE MAGAZINES: Discover, The Blood Horse, Newsweek, People
FAVORITE SMELLS: vanilla, cinnamon, J Crew “Sport”
FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK: Into the Woods (musical), The Mission or Empire of the Sun (movie)
WHAT DO I THINK OF IN THE MORNING WHEN THE ALARM GOES OFF?:What the frick am I doing up before the alarm goes off?
DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: Good God, yes. Pass the Dramamine. Or scopolomine. Whoooa, is this screen moving?
ROLLER COASTERS-SCARY OR EXCITING?: Awesomely exciting if I’ve taken Dramamine. If not, scary…and a little messy.
PEN OR PENCIL: Uni-Ball Vision: Blue
HOW MANY TIMES DOES THE PHONE RING BEFORE YOU PICK IT UP?: Two. That’s when Caller ID kicks in.
FAVORITE FOOD: Crab legs and fresh baked butter biscuits! Mmmm!
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Um…sure.
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Duh! Chocolate all the way!
FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Ben and Jerry’s “Phish Food,” if I’m feeling really naughty; coffee if I’m trying to be reasonable.
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?: Bleh! Neither.
CAR YOU’D LIKE TO DRIVE?: '99 Viper, Shelby edition
DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes. “Romeo” is a teddy bear friends gave me when PsychoBoy and I were over. Although now, he’s in competition with fellow lady killer Inigo, and on occasion, Brian.
STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?: Oh, man, they’re the best! But you don’t see too many of 'em here in Southern Cal. Man, I miss thunderheads! And real rain and real thunderstorms!
FIRST CAR? 1980 AMC Eagle. Piece of crap my friends pegged “The Cockroach:” it was ugly, brown, dirty, and no matter what happened to it, it refused to die.
IF YOU COULD MEET NE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? Christians will think I’m being unoriginal, and others will think it’s sanctimonious, but I would really, really like to spend an afternoon with Jesus. I’m just so darn curious about the guy.
FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: Midori Sour
ZODIAC SIGN: Aries. Bahh! Bahh!
WOULD I ASK A GUY FOR THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK? Ask him? I sleep in them as often as I can!
IF I COULD DO ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Juvenile fiction novelist
IF I COULD DYE MY HAIT ANY COLOR I WANT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Auburn. Of course, that wouldn’t look right with my coloring, but it is such a pretty color…
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: …Still am. :slight_smile:
WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN MY ROOM?: Picture of a cat on a piano, some teacher poetry fuzzy stuff, Bev Dootlittle prints
GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL: Depends on the time of the month.
FAVORITE MOVIES: Amadeus, Aliens, Wayne’s World, Awakenings, possibly American Beauty
AM I A RIGHTY OR LEFTY OR AMBIDEXTROUS?: Righty.
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS RIGHT ON THE KEYBORD? I have no idea. Does anyone really care? Why?
IF I COULD BE A GARDENING TOOL: {Best Velvet Jones voice}I wanna be a ho!{/Velvet Jones voice}
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER: 5
WHAT IS MY DREAM CAR? A shiny one that brings orgasm at every turn. That or an AMC Eagle on Monster Wheels.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT? Horse Racing. I suck at handicapping, so I don’t bet. But I love the sport!
ONE THING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON I GOT THIS FROM: MPSIMS is such a great person. Stay sweet–don’t change! See you next year in __th!

I used to think the world was against me. Now I know better. Some of the smaller countries are neutral.

Laura’s Stuff and Things