"Christian" website does crowdfund for underage Kenosha shooter after GFM refuses to do it

Why the hell are prosecutors only asking to increase his bond by 10% in response to these egregious violations of his bail terms? His far-right supporters will raise that in ten minutes. His ass should be sitting in jail up until his trial.

But, but, but PROM is coming up!

There are a number of things that are not crimes in and of themselves, that you are still not allowed to do while on bail or parole.

Especially if the argument he is hiding for personal safety. Surrounded by law enforcement should be a nice, safe place for him, right?

He’s out on bail, not convicted. And until now, it wasn’t behavior that he was restricted from. I don’t necessarily mind if he has a drink legally that didn’t violate the terms of his bail.

Hanging out with white supremacists and flashing their pathetic little gang signs while doing so, on the other hand, is troubling in a lot of ways.

Purposely putting wrong information on court documents is probably going to get a bit more than public embarrassment. Some professional censure, I would think.

And claiming ignorance is not gonna get them business.

I’m sure the girls are lining up to go out with him (NOT).

The sad thing is, I am about 99% sure they are. He reportedly frequents white supremacy hangouts and you know there are some poor deluded women who would drool all over a “celebrity” (to that ilk). They’d throw themselves at a “hero”. I hope I’m wrong but I’m probably not. :frowning:

I’d agree with you if he was 5 years older.

You are expecting discernment and taste from these chicks? If they had that, they wouldn’t be white supremacists.

These are people, both male and female, that worship the idea of power. That kid killed somebody and is a celebrity. Of course that represents power.

Not surprisingly, Kenosha cops are calling ‘bullshit’

“A Kenosha Police Captain did have a brief conversation with Mr. Pierce, regarding security concerns raised by Mr. Pierce, surrounding the Kyle Rittenhouse release from custody,” Kenosha police [said in a press release] issued Thursday. “The conversation did not include instructions about how to fill out paperwork.”

Not that it matters. A lawyer should know he cannot provide false information in a court document. Don’t they cover that on the first day in Law School?

“It is the responsibility of the defendant and his/her representation to complete bond paperwork completely and accurately,” the department continued. “It is the further responsibility of the defendant to comply with conditions of bond.”

Not that I’d be surprised either way.

Noted in that article is the fact that the supposed police captain was not a captain at the time, and on the date he was alleged to give the advice about Rittenhouse lying about his whereabouts for security purposes, he was on a scheduled day off.

In other words, they clearly just made it up. Not only do they not have evidence for their claims, but they can’t even plausibly cite exactly who provided the advice nor the date that they did.

He has not repented. He is proud of his sin. He doesn’t even think it’s a sin.

Thou shalt not kill.

But but but, people of the liberal or non-white persuasion aren’t humans. They So the commandment doesn’t apply. just look sorta like humans. Sub-humans.

Thus thinketh Rittenhouse and his ilk.

If this is true, certainly the officer should be in trouble. It’s also not only not an excuse, but actually makes it worse, in my view, for the lawyer to say he filed false court papers for the defendant because he was following the advice of a police officer. There should be no world in which that makes things better for him ethically.

One question I have is whether there are credible threats against Rittenhouse. If that is true, then I do think there should probably be a way to not have his address be readily available to the public, by redacting it, e.g. That’s something he needed to pursue in court, though, not just lie about it in court documents.

His address can be public, no problem at all. Jail locations are public.

When they arrest him, they should put him in jail, no bail. Raising the bail amount by $200,000 won’t make a lick of difference. “Christian” fake GoFundMe will just raise the amount again.

As a native English speaker, I recognize a distinction between “sin” and “sinner”. BIG DIFFERENCE.