Chuck (10/20): "Chuck vs the Cougars"

I loved the names of the high school couple: Heather Chandler (From Heathers) and Mark Ratner (From Fast Times at Richmont High).

I did pick up on Mark Ratner right away, but then I just saw part of Fast Times the other day. I could not figure out why Heather Chandler sounded familar. Thank you for that.

Ah - I didn’t pick up on either name, but on hearing hers was Heather, I though to myself, “Of course she’s a Heather.” I should have realized Mark Ratner sounded familiar. I’m so ashamed of losing so much 80’s cred. :frowning:

I was thinking the same exact thing lol. As far as the “Jenny” fakeout, her other pseudonyms were also Jenny, so it’s possible that her first name, at least, is real. I think I remember her telling Chuck her real middle name at some point too.

Chuck didn’t hear her say “Lisa” is her middle name. He was out of earshot.

And the fake names were: Katie O’Connell, Rebecca Franklin, Jenny Burton (and Sarah Walker).

Wow! You have sharper ears than me. I thought al the first names were Jenny and only the last names were different… :smack:

The show always manages to feel like a warm hug of cuteness. Casey is a waiter! Casey is “good cop!” Casey is DJ!" I wonder how crazy they’ll get with that.

Okay, show of hands. Hot chick shows up, encounters Sarah. Anyone here not think there was going to be a fight?

Last week they suggested the Asian punker goth girl at Buy More might get recruited. Was she even in this episode? Maybe she did get recruited. :eek:

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. It’s consistently a lot of fun.

I thought Nicole Ritchie did just fine. I actually always thought she was odd looking, but she looked good in this episode. I think the pregnancy agreed with her.

The messy cheeseburger lined totally whooshed me, but that is freakin’ hilarious now that I have it pointed out.

Yes- Chuck passed on the Asst Managership because he thought he was going to be leaving the Buy More.

No- Yvonne Strahovsky is not “just striking” but otherwise average looking. If that is the case, may all women be merely “striking”.