Cindy, that is not a fast...(complete this pitting)

Okay, I think she’s long ago hit the point of “irrelevant batty woman”, just as most intelligent people do.

But I don’t get the vitriol towards her. It’s not like she’s deciding policy. It’s not like she’s doing anything particularly offensive (eg, she has not threatened the president’s life, she has not assaulted senators, etc), and you don’t need to read news stories about her. If she pisses you off, turn the page and read the next story in the paper.

Me, I’m saving my ire for people who are slightly less irrelevant. And also, now I really want a milkshake, actually.

Yeah, I would agree with this. She’s a bit nutso, but I’ve been puzzled by the plethora of threads discussing her around here. Particularly since she’s basically been off my mental radar for a pretty long time now; I don’t find her particularly newsworthy and the media I turn to don’t seem to either. At least from what I’ve seen, it seems like folks must be actively seeking out information about her in order to get angry at it.

The irony is that in 10 years, there will be a Jamba Juice on every corner in Bagdad.

Then when GWBv2008 finds ‘reasonable’ evidence that Italy has WMDs, we’ll invade them and install Jamba Juice on every corner.
Then Cindy Shehan can travel Italy on a ‘fast’ without stooping to coffee and ice cream.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some coffee ice cream in the freezer I need to ‘check on’

Oh, by the way, what the fuck is Jamba Juice anyway?

Apparently it’s a chain of fruit smoothy stores. With an addiction to hideous pastels.

Oh, it’s going to be more than 18 minutes. Cindy Sheehan buys land near Bush’s ranch. Gotta give those bored journalists something to do in August. Is there a Jamba Juice in Crawford? If not, maybe Rush Limbaugh will have one put in and send a smoothie up her way every day she’s there.

I have said elsewhere that Scylla gives the best straightline. I take it back.

Cindy that’s not a fast, but you are right on the essential point that Bush is an asshole and he’s fucking the country up big time. Which is more than I can say for some people.

I’ll take my fast with coffee and ice cream!!

(Can I have a side of bacon with that?)

Then I’ll take my hunger strike with a grande vanilla latte.

(And I still want my bacon!)

:slight_smile:

Fuck it, you can apparently have an entire roast suckling pig, and still be “fasting”. :rolleyes: Hey maybe Cindy is so stupid she thinks that if she drinks it real quickly, it’s a “fast”? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just remember that coffee is a diuretic. Maybe that’s her excuse for drinking it during her “fast.”

So if someone suggests she go piss up a rope she’ll be ready?

She’s moving to Crawford. Closer you get to Bush, the harder it is to stay awake.

At this point, I think, anymore publicity on her is just embarassing-it makes you feel like you’re poking fun at the kids in special ed.

I think maybe she has a bit of a crush on GWB, and just wants to be near him. And I think her son would prefer his mom use the insurance money to support herself in her old age, rather that spend it all willy-nilly.

That’s probably, the first time I actually really fell off my chair reading something on this board.