Citizen Trump (et al.)

Well, since you are here…

I still have my fingers crossed that the CFSG is going to jail, or some other sign of karma working.

His last charity was shut down for being a fraudulent organization so that’s out.

Nobody would go to see him if it was not a free rally. He would not draw anyone who actually had to pay to hear his drivel.

Golf tournament is out - the PGA wants nothing to do with his name, and won’t even play at his courses. No golfers of any stature would attend.

He’s just going to continue to be ignored.

I was under the mistaken impression that Mar-a-Loco featured a golf course. Looking at it in satellite view, it appears that it has broad swaths of stuff that requires frequent sheep or mowing but there only seems to be one green-like blob, near the main building. At what I measure as about two acres, it would be great for driving balls off the lawn into the bay but no way suitable for even a golf match between doctors.

I had originally thought that too, but it doesn’t seem to be more than an overhyped seaside hotel.

I believe Membership at that club includes access to a nearby course. I don’t golf, so I’m not sure if that is really a worthwhile perk.

The golf course that has his name on it is in West Palm Beach, about 4 miles from Mar-a-Loco, so, whatever your definition of nearby is, I suppose. Curiously, that golf course is right next to the Palm Beach County Main Detention Center, which might inspire one’s imagination.

I’m thinking Superpac scam and MAGA merch as long as it lasts. He’s got tens of millions of very guillable people who believe he’s the new and improved savior who has come to save them from liberals and black people. He’ll find a way to soak them for every last cent.

This. His power is not in getting large donations from few fatcats, but in getting small donations from millions of MAGAts. Who have short attention spans but are easily amused.

A federal judge in New York has ruled that the Non Disclosure and Non Disparagement Agreements signed by Individual 1 campaign workers are illegal.

Seeing as how there are millions who are more than happy to do his bidding, some of whom hold high elected offices, yeah.

Nitpick: Invalid, yes. Unenforceable, yes. Not worth the paper they’re written on, yes. Illegal, no.

Although I suppose there may be room for a countersuit with regard to the efforts to enforce the invalid NDAs…

Let the Tell all book deal floodgates open. :grin:

Lara Trump posted an interview with her father in law on her Facebook page. Facebook took it down as a violation of their ban on him.

You misspelled duped.

SQUIRREL!

Former Individual 1 aide fined $1000 and banned from federal service for two years for violating the Hatch Act.

Wait, was she the one who decided to air the video at the Republiopath Convention? Scapegoatery?

Trump tells the GOP that what it needs is more Trump!

Trump slams his Vice President and then disses his Secretary of Transportation and her husband:

Yeah, that worked out so well last November.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-republicans-defections-a/analysis-exodus-of-republican-voters-tired-of-trump-could-push-party-further-right-idUSKBN2AI1XC

More than 68,000 Republicans have left the party in recent weeks in Florida, Pennsylvania and North Carolina, crucial states for Democrats’ hopes of keeping control of Congress in the mid-term elections in 2022, state voter data shows.

That’s about three times the roughly 23,000 Democrats who left their party in the same states over the same time period.