Comic/graphic novels recommendations - Green Lantern esp.

I would like to read some more comics, Green Lantern in particular.
The only full-length GL story I’ve read is Green Lantern: Rebirth, which I loved, so… I want more.

Books with significant character development, or background/important events of the Lantern Corps, Sinestro, etc would be especially desired.

Whatcha got for me?

I don’t read DC comics other than Vertigo titles, but a lot of people seem to like the current Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps series, so you might check those out.

If you want to read other cosmic stuff, I’d strongly recommend Marvel’s Annihilation and Annihilation: Conquest. Annihilation has been collected in three volumes and Conquest in two. If you like those, Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy are currently the two ongoing cosmic type books of Marvel’s, and they’re both really good.

I’m not particularly a follower of the character, so I can’t make any personal recommendations. But this Amazon page seems to have a pretty good list of what’s available.

I like the “Green Lantern: Ganthet’s Tale” tpb in Little Nemo’s list – it seems pretty important to the mythology of the Guardians and such.