Commercials you don't hate

One of my favorite commercials of all time I saw back when I was in high school…so it came out around then. Here it is.

This might be my most favorite commercial of all time, though.

This is probably my second most favorite.

This one is also funny.

But we see that Sleep is awake enough to climb the stairs up to the bed, wouldn’t it be logical to assume that Wake gets some sleep since we see that Sleep is awake?

Wake sleeps only when no one is looking at him.

That’s totally how I feel about that commercial. Poor Wake. He just wants some attention and snuggling and noooooooooo. Just gets pushed away. That woman is mean. I hope she gets all the side effects.

Nobunny does Easter like Cadbury’s.

Sadly I’ve only seen it one time this entire Easter season, until today I was pretty disappointed that I hadn’t seen it at all this year.

I particularly like the cat going “buck-meow, buck-meow”

This Cheerios ad is great:

I don’t dislike the Chase commercial about quick deposit which features Joel Silverstein who “took years tof master the art of dog training”. Love dogs and plus I like the background feature song that goes “I like to take this time, – friend of mine”.

Jake from State Farm. “What are you wearing, ‘Jake from State Farm?’”

I like that one, probably because I can relate.

Coneheads do it better.

I’m rather taken with the Fiat ad featuring a groundhog and a face full of snow. The ending is just about perfect, IMHO

Interesting piece about that sleep ad with the CGI furry animals. It turns out that the medicine is virtually ineffective (It puts you to sleep only minutes before a placebo has the same effect, and you get up only 15 minutes after placebo-“induced” sleep) and, even so, has undesirable side effects (drowsiness the next day, temporary sleep paralysis).

The ads on Hollywood Handbook are more amusing than most programs.

The Old Spice ads are still relatively dumb-ass, like, ok-dumb-ass. The Bruce “if you need it, you don’t have it” Campbell ad is still my fave.

couple oldies:

Kohner Pop O Matic Trouble commercial circa 1970 - YouTube

Still scarred by Burger King’s “King” mascot.

The ad team behind the Snickers ads (over the past four or so years) have my highest regards.

Always stop for the dancing mom and kid Cheerios ad.

My current faves are the Ace Hardware ones where they play on their “Ace is the place” jingle. The first one of these was* Ace is the place where they know you can’t mow mud*.

The latest one Don’t eat paint.

I like the TruGreen commercial in which a suburban dad lets loose a bird of prey that swiftly and efficiently takes down a nosy neighbor’s drone.

I love the Ace Hardware ads. This one about eating paint, for example.

I always watch the Jan from Toyota ads. Still like her shriek on the lizard commercial.

I like the visuals in this series:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm7BPK-6Y_w

Reminds me of this.