Companies you're loyal to that haven't/rarely let you down.

Let me guess, someone will mention ‘Apple’.

I can think of two off the top of my head:

Verizon. I know some people aren’t always pleased with Verizon, but I’ve never had a problem with them except for once, and it was totally rectified. I never have a problem with my phone service, and for what I get, I think the price is reasonable. As far as cable and internet are concerned, all I have to do is go to my brother’s apartment, (he has Time Warner), to appreciate what I have. I had to haggle to get my cable and internet bill to be as low as it is, and I would go so far to say that I’m getting quite a bargain. Time Warner is SO awful. My brother wants to switch, but Time Warner was part of the deal when he was getting an apartment. I feel for him.

Nintendo. I’ve had a Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Super Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, DS Phat, DS Lite, 3DS, NES, SNES, N64, Game Cube, Wii, and yes… even a Wii U. I’ve had no other systems other than Nintendo… aside from a Intellivision.

Right after getting a Wii U, I thought I had made a huge mistake. This is not true at all. I forgot that I don’t need a lot of games, (nor can I afford them), So long as the games I get are kickass. Super Mario U/Super Luigi U, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze are all FANTASTIC games. I haven’t beaten all of them yet, so it’s not as if I need more software to occupy my time. YES, the Wii U lacks in variety, but these are the types of games I like.

Did I mention Mario Kart 8? No? Ok… first thing’s first. Online could have been amazing, but isn’t. ‘Battle Mode’ REALLY SUCKS. This is, however, still my favorite Mario Kart to date. The tracks are unbelievable, and the anti-gravity is a welcome addition that, (along with the gliding and underwater abilities), makes even ‘bland’ retro courses seem new and interesting.

I can watch Netflix and YouTube with headphones while the TV is in use. It’s web browser is fairly cool.

I think I got my money’s worth.

Fortunately, I did skip the Virtual Boy. Though I secretly still want one.

I’ll get it over with: Apple.

Every Apple product I’ve ever bought has been rock-solid, done exactly what I wanted it to do, and on the rare occasion I’ve had a problem with one, it was cheerfully and quickly resolved.

+1

Thanks. I was hoping that since I mentioned Apple in the OP that people wouldn’t avoid it. I only have an old iPod. So I’m not qualified to remark on how awesome Apple is.

I would also like to say that I’ve never had a problem with Nintendo’s customer service support.

USAA, insurance and credit card.
Dogs.

Definitely siding with you on Nintendo… probably add Sony to the list too… I have two PS2’s that are still in perfect working condition, despite my younger self’s tendency to get angry at games and take it out on the system. Also still have a fairly old working CD player from them that has been buried in sand numerous times and left to sit in bad conditions unused for quite a while.

The Pabst Brewing Company. I’ve only had one beer that I like more than PBR, and it was from Germany… so that’s to be expected. Otherwise, PBR is top of my list.

Now this one may seem weird to some - Behringer. Every single guitar/amp/pedal review I’ve ever read about one of their products has been flooded with people hopping on the “Behringer sucks” bandwagon, saying that there’s sound quality, and durability issues. Granted, I only own two products from them… but they sound fine to me, and seem to both be rock-solid. Perhaps I’m just lucky?

That’s all I’ve got for now, but I’m sure I’m forgetting something.

Acer. Every laptop I’ve owned has been an Acer, and it’ll stay that way for quite a while. Cheap and durable, one of them only died after I poured a glass of water on it; the others are still going strong after more than 4 years with me.

And I know it’s not a regular company, but I have to name Ubuntu too. Free and open source, much more innovative than the closed source alternatives I’ve tried, gets noticeably better every six months.

Damn, missed the 5 minute deadline… just realized “that you’re loyal to”… I’m not loyal to Behringer in any way, and I can’t say that I’m loyal to both Nintendo and Sony… especially considering the fact that I also have an XBOX 360.

However, I am very loyal to the Pabst Brewing Company.

Virgin Mobile.

I can’t say enough nice things about them.

Honda.

Here’s my wife’s and my experience with Honda cars:

1986 Accord (died at 254K miles)
2000 Accord (still kickin’ with 217K miles)
2009 Accord (in fine shape with 82K miles so far)

That’s three Honda Accords, 553K miles and counting, with two of them still running, and one of them still early in its expected lifespan.

Alaska Airlines. Sure, it’s an airline and not perfect. But they’ve hooked me with their loyalty program, and I almost always fly first class, no change fees, easy to reach a person on the phone, and they don’t lose my bags (I know that’s rare, but it seems to happen to me on other airlines). They got me into TSA precheck, (keep your shoes on and your laptop and liquids can stay in the bag), and have a good iPhone app for check in and boarding passes.

This should get some negative feedback…Sprint. I know others hate them but I have never ever had cause to drop them for any reason.

Victorinox. Watch, pocketknife, luggage.

Ford
Amazon
Ruger
Yamaha

I’ll second that sentiment.

I like VirginMobile, too.

I’ve also been very happy with Google and Samsung.

Not really “loyal” to them, but I’ve never been let down by WalMart.

Buy something crappy? Take it back, get a refund. Car battery goes bad 'cause I let it sit for a year? Take it back. 3 year FREE replacement, none of that “pro-rate” scam.

Open 24 hours and low prices. Has just about anything you will need at 2am.

If there was one closer, I’d probably do all my shopping there.

Beverly International. I’ve gotten all of my supplements and pre-contest training supplies from this company for over 7 years and I’ve never been unsatisfied.

Pelican cases, yeah they are expensive, but I have never had one break, ever.

Apple, Google, Amazon. Never a problem.