Completey random movie quotes

Curses!!

If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn’t have had my little accident. show wrists

‘Yes, well thank you very much for the ride, sir. You have lovely sheep.’

‘I remember The Alamo. I saw it once in London, in Leicester Square.’

maybe there I can tell her all those things they don’t have words for here.

When we’re done with you, you’ll be able to stand up and slaughter your enemies like civilized men.

Nonsense. If the murder of twelve innocent people can help save one human life, it will have been worth it.

“Gort, Klaatu barada nikto.”

“The ships of the field! The ships…ships! The leedle baa-baa-baa’s!”

Off your back? I’m not even on it yet.

Because. I. am. not. one. of. YOUR. FANS!

You know what this is for? It’s for jackin’ off.

That little whore makes me feel nine feet tall.

You better get a man around here, or that kid will have a dick in his mouth by the time he’s 12.

And spoons. . .why did you not think of spoons?

Source: Either 1) The King of Siam helping Anna arrange a party. . .or 2) Alexander King helping Lenny Bruce arrange a party.
It’s not a toomah!

Source: Either 1) Arnold Schwarzenegger as Kindergarten Cop explaining to a five-year-old that he doesn’t have cancer. . . or 2) actor, Regis explaining that his last name is really pronounced “Too-me”.

• You said it was clear!

• I said it looked clear.

• How’s it look now?

• …Looks clear.

:dubious:

So be prepared, be enthusiastic…and leave your bullshit attitude at the door 'cause we don’t need it!
Yes I did it, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much, it it it - flame…flames…flames on the side of my face… breathing, breathless, heaving breaths, heaving…
My name is Anne Bowman!
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!

Ah, Clue.

Now for some more:

There comes a point when any reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he made a mistake. The truth is… I was never a reasonable man.

Sometimes, the only way to catch and uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring.

I got Madonna’s big dick comin’ outta my left ear, and Toby the Jap… I don’t know what comin’ outta my right.

Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50 - 50 chance of living, though there’s only a 10 percent chance of that.

I’m single! I love being single! I haven’t had this much sex since I was a Scout leader.

Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent.

In the spirit of the day: “Thank God! It’s Friday!” - Dragnet.

“Nimble little minx, isn’t she?”

“What was the name of the ship that took them all to Gilligan’s Island? The S.S. Minnow, James. No points this round.”

“I charged it all to Mr. Underhill’s credit card. Want the number?”

"Here’s a picture of my sister. If you let us go you can have her. I hear she’s quite good. "

Give me back that baby, you warthog from hell.

There’s a fiesta in the making as we speak.

When Cameron was in Egypt’s land…let my Cameron go.

Inconceivable!

Try more GUM!

• So what do we do?
  • Nothing. Strangely enough, it all turns out well.
  • How?
  • I don’t know. It’s a mystery.

‘…he lives in that piece of paper?’

Auto-mobile? Lake! Big lake!

You. Be in my chanmbers at ten. You, ten-fifteen. And bring a friend!

-No way!
-Yes way, Ted!

Would it perhaps help to confuse it if we ran away more?

He has to ask us to stay. If he asks us to stay, we’ll go.

You just keep thinkin’, Butch. That’s what you’re good at.

Don’t hit him with that. You’ll only make him angry.

You might say we broke up because of artistic differences. He saw himself as alive; and I saw him DEAD.

Everybody needs money. That’s why they call it…money.

Oh, and BTW…I faked all my orgasms.

You make me wanna be a better man. (best get out of jail free card EVER)

Prepare to DIE, Earth scum, prepare to DIE, Earth scum!! Why don’t you just shut up?!!

No TICKET!!

Y’know, you need a license to drive a car, or even catch a fish. But they’ll let any old asshole be a father.

Hard to say huh? Is it as hard to say as “Oh my God there’s a man in my office with a flamethrower?”

It’s TWUE! It’s TWUE, it’s TWUE, it’s TWUE!!! :smiley:

What kind of restaurant makes you cook your own food?