Completey random movie quotes

Noah was a drunk - look what he accomplished.

I think we’ve all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

The fool, the meddling idiot. As though his ape’s brain could contain the secrets of the Krell.

“Quittin’ time! Quittin time!”

‘I’se da foreman at Tara. I says when it’s quittin’ time. Quittin’ time! Quittin’ time"

Everything’s so green!

Forget about the baby.

Of course you don’t have wings - you’re a boy.

I’m cold, I’m wet, and I’m just plain scared!

I’m wet and hysterical!

–I’ll tell you what I don’t want. I don’t want all this calculated artificiality. This dress, these stupid little bows in my hair, they aren’t me. I mean, look at you. You - you don’t sit around your house in an Armani suit, do you?
–No. My house is black-tie.

Ernie: What the hell is in those bags?
Burt: Rabid weasels.
Ernie: What?! What the hell are you doing with a bunch of rabid weasels?
Burt: That’s what I was trying to explain to you, they came in as part of a shipment. Of course, they weren’t supposed to be rabid.

St Elmo’s Fire. NICE.

Howzabout I contribute these:

"Man, where are the anthems of our youth? What happened to music that meant something? The Who at the King Dome or Kiss at the Coliseum. Where is the “Misty Mountain,” where is the “Smoke on the Water,” where is the “Iron Man” of today? Look at this. Most of these bands are like well designed bottles of bleach. It’s beer and lifestyle music. "

“‘Wait, wait, wait. Christ? You knew Christ?’
‘Knew him? Shit, nigga owes me 12 bucks.’”

“You pound on this asshole enough, he’ll tell ya he started the goddam Chicago fire…now that don’t necessarily make it fuckin’ so!”

“AK-47…when you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room.”

“They come in through the door, Dad.”

“I don’t remember asking you a GODDAMN thing!”

“Well, it’s one higher, isn’t it?”

“How do we make it DIE?!?!”

And one I saw last night and recognized because someone on here, I forget who, has it as their sig:

“…And then they made me their chief.”

“I’m your huckleberry…”

“Good, bad, I’m the guy with the gun.”

“Come, son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod!”

“He must’ve been King of the Wicker people…”

“I’m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule.”

“So what. Big deal.”

“I’ve been ionized but I’m okay now.”

“Women—not his glass of tea.”

As you wish.

Yeah, but it’s a dry heat?

It’s time to pay the fiddler…

I like you Betty.
It’s Danny, Sir.
Danny.

Merry Christmas. Kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Happy Hanukah.

Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: Whispers In The Wind, To Each His Own, Put It Where It Doesn’t Belong, My Pipes Need Cleaning, All Tit-Fucking Volume 8, I Need Your Cock, Ass-Worshiping Rim-Jobbers, My Cunt Needs Shafts, Come Clean, Come Gargling Naked Sluts, Come Buns 3, Coming In Socks, Come On Eileen, Huge Black Cocks With Pearly White Come, Girls Who Crave Cock, Girls Who Crave Cunt, Men Alone 2: The K-Y Connection, Pink Pussy Lips, oh yeah, and uh, All Holes Filled With Hard Cock. Yep. Oh wait a minute, uh, what was that called again?

Hey man, am I driving okay?
Hey man I think we are parked.

Can I see your license?
I think it’s on the back of the car, man.

My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.
In a row?

Hey man, when I was a kid if we wanted Jacuzzi we had to fart in the tub.

You can have a warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP

You got to be a stupid mother fucker to get fired on your day off.

Where do you go to school?”

No I don’t want Fop goddamnit, I’m a Dapper Dan Man!

So what do you have against a Family Circus?
Okay. You sit down to read your paper, and you’re enjoying your entire two-page comic spread, right? And, you know, then there’s the Family Fucking Circus – bottom right hand corner, just waiting to suck. And that’s the last thing you read, so-- it spoils everything you read before! I hate it, yet I’m uncontrollably drawn to it.

It’s been 25 years since I first saw this film and I still get the shakes thinking about it.

That being said, Pink Flamingoes is still required viewing.

Ray, if somebody asks you if you’re a god, you say YES!

“You’ll shoot your eye out kid.”

“I didn’t get a harrumph outta that guy!”

“You’ve got to remember, that these are just simple farmers, these are people of the land, the common clay of the new west. You know . . . morons.”

“I guess we’re gonna need some new FBI guys.”

“She’s got huuuuuge … tracts of land!”

“Follow, but follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so fowl, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair! So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage, or your strength, come nay further, for death awaits you all . . . with nasty big pointy teeth!”

“Listen, strange women lyin’ in ponds, distributin’ swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.”

“He’s not a messiah - he’s a very naughty boy!”

*You came in THAT thing? You’re braver than I thought.

To the top of Mount Wannahakkaloogi!

There was abuse in my family, but it was mostly musical in nature.

Something I never could stomach about Santa Carla. All the damned vampires!

• Listen to me Hillary. I’m not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.
  • I know. It all sounds like some bad movie.

No, no. Please. It’s not a sacred relic.

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Whaddaya mean, he don’t eat no meat?

A horth! A horth! My kingdom for a horth!

I flinch, I shy when the lass with a delicate air goes by/
I smile, I grin when the gay with a touch of sin walks in

Jeff, you know if someone came in here, they wouldn’t believe what they’d see? You and me with long faces plunged into despair because we find out a man didn’t kill his wife. We’re two of the most frightening ghouls I’ve ever known.

Those combat rejects sure know how to lay down fire. *

One bit, two bits, three bits, a peso.

All for Zorro, stand up and say so!

Where’s Arnie!?

It smells like a dead cat in there!

>Fuck off.

Buy 10 spatulas, get the 11th for just a penny!

“you’re bleeding”
“I ain’t got time to bleed”

“Well…that’s just like your opinion man”

OMFG, one of the best movies EVER IN HISTORY. But anyhow…

“Javajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajava”

“‘Give him head?’
‘Be a beacon??’”

“Take those RIDICULOUS things off!”

“They’re gonna butt-fuck the preacher on TV.”

No no no! Buy NINE spatulas, get the TENTH one for just one penny! Ding!