/Comprehensive/ list of solubility products?

I’m searching the ennntire internet, looking for a substantial table of solubilities. I need the Ksp for ridiculous things like Lanthanum oxalate. I found an article in a journal that had it, but I can’t access it, due to the lack of being a paid member of the "being able to look at the “Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie” club.

The damn handbook of chemistry and physics doesn’t have it! (Note: The latest edition that the school has in the chemistry study room is the 74th.)

So, in closing, I’d like to find a big table of stuff. If this doesn’t exist, does someone at least know the Ksp for Lanthanum oxalate, and the Kb for methylamine?

The solubilities of lanthanum oxalate and of lanthanum hydroxide in water. The mobility of the lanthanum ion at 25° Kolthoff, I. M.; Elmquist, Ruth. Journal of the American Chemical Society (1931), 53 1217-25. CODEN: JACSAT ISSN: 0002-7863. Journal language unavailable. CAN 25:26320 AN 1931:26320 CAPLUS

I suspect that the “2.08… mg per 1” is supposed to be “2.08… mg per L.” Hope this helps.

As for the Kb of methylamine, try going to www.chemfinder.com and looking at some of the links at the bottom of the page. I’m sure someone has studied it at some point.