Condoms depicted on TV and Film

[QUOTE=Tangent]
In the movie Little Darlings–starring Kristy McNichol and Tatum O’Neal as two teenage girls trying to lose their virginity at summer camp (to Matt Dillon and Armand Assante) :eek: --several of the girls break into a men’s restroom at a rest stop and they raid the coin-op condom machine. I think one of the girls is shown blowing one of the condoms up like a balloon.
[/QUOTE]
I remeber that scene. When they were ripping it off of the wall my then-girlfriend leaned over and whispered, “What’s in it?” It wasn’t obvious if you didn’t recognize the machine.

“Condoms,” I shot back. “Don’t they have those in ladies’ rooms?”

“No, just tampons and I didn’t see what use those would be.”

Same planet, different worlds.

[QUOTE=ouryL]
I remember our local drug store had them marked down half price. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Did the sign say they were half off?

American Pie has the boys buying condoms, and Jim’s father discovering one unraveled (but unused) while giving him a sex talk. Later, band geek Michelle (this one time at band camp…) makes Jim wear two condoms when they have sex so as to numb the sensation.

I don’t remember if they showed any of them, but in Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts is showing a bunch of different condoms to Richard Gere, for him to choose from.

Or, as Richard puts it, “A buffet of safety.”