Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene MUST GO

Subtitle: How to Cook Gazpacho Police in a Peach Tree Dish Using a Space Laser

Keepin’ it Kosher with a Jewish Space Laser.

:rofl:
The book practically writes itself!

Is there a Shabbos goy in case the JSL needs to be fired after sunset on a Friday?

It’s just a setting.

Indeed there is.

I’ve been on it since shortly after it was founded. Pretty easy work, sundown to sundown one day a week.

I am part of the squad as well!

That’s one of the best things I’ve ever seen.

I’ve long said that today’s Republican party doesn’t paint ‘the other side’ as a well-meaning group who love their country but have different ideas about what’s best for it, and how to get there (strategy and tactics).

No. Today’s Republican party’s strategy is to paint Democrats as pure evil and an existential threat to everything “we” hold sacred, our way of life, and our very lives.

I don’t know much about the underlying story that MTG is likely referencing, but to extrapolate from questionable and isolated incidents to some 30-50% of the country … it simply shocks the conscience.

Still, after all these years. “Shocked, but not surprised.”

What could possibly go wrong?

My irony meter just pinged.

“It’s twue! It’s twue!”

If I could I’d superimpose a door over her so that she’s ranting through a mail slot.

While I obviously understand the point, I don’t agree with it:

1. Some Dopers are calling Republicans the party of evil. Much like many liberals are called intolerant,’ I would agree with their basic position that they are generally intolerant OF intolerance. Saying that your religion doesn’t give you the right to bar minorities from your public accommodation place of business (or that people shouldn’t be treated as anything other than equal just because of who they immutably are) isn’t the same thing as trying to bar them from your place of business or trying to codify their ‘less than’ status because of bigotry;

2. Calling people evil isn’t really the same thing as stating that the Democrats’ genocide has begun – what MTG effectively did in this story. I think it’s far too much of a stretch to draw an equivalency here.

I made mention of this basic disparity here:

The radical left, at this point, is accusing Trump Republicans of trying to overthrow a legitimately elected government. All available evidence supports that.

Very little supports the endless Straw Man Arguments that the right launches against the left.

I am intolerant … of intolerance. It IS evil to paint the other side as trying to take from you everything that you hold sacred, and beginning a purge with your name on it.

What worries me is that Republicans will take their own worst sins and hypocritically accuse the left of it. Such as election fraud, or taking away freedoms.

MTG is therefore declaring that Republicans are going to start murdering Democrats.

(Her speech might even inspire it, as idiots kill people in “preemptive self-defense”.)

…or, maybe, do it to me.

Dan

I am similarly fed up with the Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad viewpoint. Demonizing one’s opponents is rarely helpful to one’s own “side” and typically leads to destructive outcomes.

We’ve seen this elsewhere… spread a narrative “so-and-so are killing our kind… we must intervene to stop that and protect our kind…” Make it assumed by the people who never heard of it firsthand that it IS happening, use it as the excuse to initiate aggression in the name of “defending” our kind.

Wait a minute… am I supposed to be killing Republicans? I must have missed a memo or something.

Check your spam folder for your assigned list of targets.

When they’re tearing at the very foundations of this country it takes a better man than I am to not demonize them.

Uh, I’m not going to be killing any Republicans until I get some money from George Soros! I’m supposed on the payroll of the globalist New World Order and I haven’t seen a red cent!