Cosmic Thinker

R. Bucky Fuller recommended always starting with the whole, that way, all parts are and none are left out.

1. "U"niverse is my most inclusive( wholostic ) terminology ergo;
    …1a macro-infinite non-occupied space( embraces finite occupied space UniVerse,
    …1b metaphysical-1( mind/intellect/concept ),
    …1c finite, occupied space UniVerse.

1. metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept
    …ex concept of a God outside of finite Universe, holding Universe in its hands…
    …absolutes truths
    …relative truths

3)** Uni**Verse = finite occupied space
…fermions, bosons and any collective aggregate thereof
…gravity and dark energy odd-bird-bosons out
ebuc

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

You misspelled holistic the same way here, though you do a better job herein an earlier post. Are you regressing? You didn’t even treat us to the full thrust of your argument. I’m jealous.

I like the color codes though. Everything is more believable in colors.

We are infinitesimal animals swimming in a tiny sea of energy. Attempts to try and establish some hierarchical paradigm that integrates human consciousness, the universe and a “God” concept entity are foolish wankery.

You need to stop indulging yourself in this useless, procrastinating Kabuki dance and start getting some real world work done which you are obviously straining to avoid with all your might.

Make peace with your god, whatever you perceive him to be…Hairy Thunderer or Cosmic Muffin.

I would say it is completely doable, and the very point of sincere spiritual practice. Also… that it’s a lot easier than people let on.

And the hierarchal paradigm (or rather holarchial) is presented quite clearly in (for example) the AQAL map. It shows how human consciousness evolves closer and closer to the Godhead or Universal Consciousness (or whatever… let’s call it Bubba) as long as it does not get arrested in its development.

Spirituality is fucking easy. It’s just that it’s been mainly handled by air-heads and hippies up until now. Now that some more scientifically minded people are onto it, we’ll have it cracked in no time.

Cleanup on Aisle 5! The TimeCube spilled again!

“Gas. I’m not gas. I found that very insulting.”

Corrected some errors.
I prefer using the ‘W’ in front of holistic, so as no reader can not infer a concept of a whole is involved.

R. Bucky Fuller recommended always starting with the whole, that way, all parts are included and none are left out.

1. "U"niverse is my most inclusive( wholistic ) terminology ergo;

…2a) absolutes truths–cosmic laws/principles, etc
    …2b) relative truths

3)** Uni**Verse = finite occupied space aka physical/energy
…fermions, bosons and any collective aggregate thereof
…gravity and dark energy odd-bird-out bosons

There can only be an argument, if another has a rational, logical common sense set of statements that invalidate my comments as stated. That is not likely to occur. imho

None here offer offer and atlernative cosmic heiracrhc and if they do, it will not be as comprehensively inclusive, concise and accurate. imho

ebuc

Nobody is arguing anything you said.

None of it has any semantic meaning outside your head, so no argument is possible.

Remember the Pueblo!

Exapno Mapcase: I bought a copy of “The Defective Detective” and enjoyed it! Some very fun and funny stories! Thank you for mentioning it (in another thread.) Jolly good piece of work.

I mention it here so that this thread has at least something coherent in it.

Please, no replies unless others can address any of my specific comments, that, actually invalidates my comments with rational, logical common sense.

R. Bucky Fuller recommended always starting with the whole, that way, all parts are included and none are left out.

1. "U"niverse is my most inclusive( wholistic ) terminology ergo;

…2a) absolutes truths–cosmic laws/principles, etc
    …2b) relative truths

3)** Uni**Verse = finite occupied space aka physical/energy
…3a) fermions, bosons and any collective aggregate thereof
…3b) gravity and dark energy odd-bird-out bosons

There can only be an argument, if another has a rational, logical common sense set of statements that invalidate my comments as stated. That is not likely to occur. imho

None here offer an alternative cosmic heiracrhy and if they do, it will not be as comprehensively inclusive, concise and accurate. imho

That is not likely to occur so please spare us by refraining from unecessary, egotistiscal, brain-iac-brain-babble. Thx

ebuc

Nobody is offering a differing set of statements because nobody has the slightest clue as to what you’re on about.

You left out 1d, unoccupied space.

Also, why is 1c finite? It might be infinite. You’re making an assumption without justification.

The capital V in UniVerse should be blue, not red.

It’s like a Tom Lehrer song gone horribly awry.

Take heart amid the deepening gloom that your dog is finally getting enough cheese.

It’s not fair to attack ebuc76 for things he’s said on other boards. But I have no doubt that when he’s tired of posting the same text over and over {[(–(reptit*on = truth}}|))}, he’ll trot them out here. Then the fun will begin.

Speak for yourself please, I understand what he is getting at here.

To OP.

I think your matrix is correct, but that it could be expanded. Right now it has the subjective and objective covered, but you can divide it further into individual/collective and singular/plural. I’d refer you to the “All Quadrants All Levels” map of Ken Wilber for a good visualization.

I’m also not sure the division between unoccupied and occupied space is necessary. In fact I think it might confuse the issue since space is not the same as emptiness.