Could Alton Brown BE any sexier?!?

I think you got that backwards - the bigass pot he bought came with a turkey lifter, but he put a roll of paper towels on it to show that it wasn’t a unitasker.

You’re too late!

He’s mine! All mine!!

Thanks, ivylass. I found this quote in the other thread:

I agree with every non-sexual praise heaped upon AB in this thread. I’ve made a number of his recipes, but more than that he’s made me more aware of what’s happening, chemically and physically, when I make any recipe.

But The Colonel has got to go!

Oh, oh, I agree. The Colonel is just so…bad. It really makes me wonder - has AB really lost *all *his native accent? Like, so far that he can’t even do a decent Georgian accent when he wants to? 'Cause The Colonel seems more like a stroke victim than a realistic drawl.

Aren’t there still video clips on the Food Network site? I’m going to have to check when I get home.

Tons of clips of AB on You Tube, too…

FML

Don’t see it. Alton Brown is annoying. Jim Carrey annoying. Jerry Lewis annoying. Roberto Benigni annoying. Almost Robin Williams annoying. Hell is an all-Alton Brown channel, where you have to wear those eyelid restraining things, from A Clockwork Orange.

I still think he’s sexy, beard or no beard. OK, I admit, the beard just makes him look even hotter… (fans herself)

I’ll be in my bunk.

Uggos…indeed!

Wow. I hate Robin Williams with the passion of a thousand suns (except for in Good Will Hunting) but that may be because of the BO thing. And Patch Adams. Alton Brown may become that annoying, but Robin Williams was an immediate visceral YUCK.

I don’t know who first said it, but Roy Blount, Jr. says you should never trust a skinny chef. :wink:

Has Alton grown a real beard or are you guys referring to that stubble look he’s been doing on Iron Chef for quite a while now? If you’re referring to the stubble, then I’ll go for Clean-Shaven Alton any day. He’d probably look good in a real beard but I can’t find a picture to confirm or deny that theory.

I don’t have a crush on him per se but it would be really cool to have him for a next-door neighbor.

My wife and I met Alton several years ago at the UCLA Book Festival…the man is far funnier (and more risque) in person than he has been on any of his TV shows. He reminds me a bit of Bob Saget in the sense that he seems just a touch annoyed by the fact that he has to hold himself back when he’s on TV. And yes, he has been my wife’s boyfriend for years.

I, too, am looking to the new season of FoA.

[hijack]

Ming Tsai has a show again? My wife used to adore him WAY back in the day, but I haven’t heard his name in years!

[/hijack]