Could somebody with RealPlayer, a decent connection and a few minutes help me out?

Could somebody with RealPlayer and a minute help me out? I just put up my first RealVideo and I want to know if it hangs (freezes up) on anybody.

http://www.geocities.com/gingersnap666/isky1-c.rm

Its just a little animation of a satellite deployment, and it looks like there was Vaseline on the camera lens due to the weird compression RealMedia does.

Thanks,

Inky

I think you might want to repost this at the MPSIMS forum. They usually won’t answer here unless it applies to this StraigtDope board.

I’ll move this to MPSIMS, in fact.

No harm, no foul.

your humble TubaDiva
Administrator

I Just tried it Inky, but the link’s broken.

It took me to the generic “This page is unavailable–We’re sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing. Please try again later, or search Yahoo! GeoCities for other pages that interest you.”

looked great to me

I got:
We’re sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing. Please try again later, or
search Yahoo! GeoCities for other pages that interest you.

Sorry…but I ain’t linking to anything with “666” in the URL.

worked fine for me.

<<< SORRY EVERYBODY!! >>>

I posted this in “About this board” because I knew it would die quickly, I didn’t want it bumped into MPSIMS.

I needed the link checked because it worked fine for me, but nobody else (Turns out the browser was reading it from my cache memory, go figure).

If you do actually want to see it just go to said link, put your curser in the URL line of the “page unavailable” page and hit “Enter”.

Inky