Crap foods you love

What cheap, unhealthy, highly processed, or otherwise crap foods do you love? For me, it’s Tina’s frozen Red Hot Beef burritos. When on sale, they can be as cheap as 2 to the dollar, and I find them comforting and delicious.

Currently munching a Hot Pocket (this time steak & cheddar, I’m also quite fond of the meatball mozzarella). Pagoda Pork Potstickers are also a favorite in my household (DH likes both those and the Hot Pockets as much as I do), but hard to find lately.

Cheese balls. I could eat a barrel of them all by myself:

Just re-discovered brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts. Turns out my Wife likes them too…

SOMEtimes Ho Hos. Andy Capp Cheddar Fries.
Im wondering if anyone will say circus peanuts

Plain, or buttered? Cold, or toasty?

+1 on the frozen burritos.

Ramen noodles-- the super cheap 5 for a dollar packages. I at least usually doctor them up by adding some broccoli or other veggies.

A barrel of cheese balls has a very short life expectancy over here too. :slight_smile:

Likewise the Andy Capp cheddar fries, especially if I can lay hands on the bacon-flavored variety.

Brick-style ramen (Maruchan, Nissin, and similar, not the kind in a styrofoam cup) is a pantry staple over here, too.

I’ll doctor the ‘beef’ flavor with some roast beef deli meat. It’s pretty good, but that’s been a few years.

I’ll sometimes use ramen noodles when making Yakisoba. Boil and drain the noodles. Then just briefly stir fry with some mixed veggies, sesame oil, and soy. Bingo, cheap meal.

It doesnt matter. They are yummy.

I will add pork rinds to the list.

Crunchy Cheetos.

I’m really good about avoiding processed foods - practically everything I eat is food I prepare myself starting with simple fresh ingredients. Most junk food doesn’t even taste good to me any more; my palate has adapted.

But crunchy Cheetos? I adore them. I buy a bag once every couple of months or so, and consider myself virtuous if it takes me 3 days to devour them.

ETA: Also Bugles. I usually stick with the Cheetos, but I like Bugles nearly as well.

I’ll go one step crappier. I like the Walmart and Toast’em versions better. I put them in the toaster just long enough to make them warm and soft. MMM MMM MMM

Gas station hot dog with two stripes of yellow mustard.

mmm

ETA: I just realized how meta this post is (unintentional)

Ro-tel dip

Hostess pastries, especially Sno-Balls. I know there’s no nutrition to be had. I’m sure they’re bad for me. Don’t care.

Try the 50 Gal Armageddon Size

I’m munching on some Nacho Cheese Bugles right now. :slight_smile:

I too love Cheetos, but nowadays tend to buy the puffy ones because I’m dentally challenged. The crunchy ones are better, but I have to suck on them until they dissolve in my mouth.

Are the cheese balls in #2 really made by the Putz Company? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Me three for Bugles. I use them to scoop up tuna salad when I can’t be arsed to actually, you know, fix lunch.

Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips

And these:

I only buy them a couple of times a year, because I will go through the bag in a day or two. Sooooo good! Honey-mustard-onion – the perfect flavor medley.