Crap foods you love

We have a brand of fudgesicles that come 12 to a box. They’re addictive, and I can finish a box in like 2 hours. I can only have a box every other day, because I’m not going to the store every day, and if I bought multiple boxes I wouldn’t be able to stop eating them til they were all gone.

Do. They are usually way better than Taco Smell. Toronto has awesome little food joints.

Look online for Jones brand. It comes in 8 individual slices. My mother bought it this way, though it is a bit spendy, but because it kept her from overeating the stuff.

That occurred to me after I posted my last. I could portion the chub into 2 oz condiment/salsa cups and freeze.

Takis. Cheap spicy kind of rolled-up chips. I could eat a bag at one sitting, and often used to do so.

I love candy canes, red licorice, red hots: all apparently banned from CA because they’ve got red dye #3.

I guess Gavin Newsom wants to get reelected after taking people’s favorite foods

I just had some, first time since childhood, and they seemed less sweet and, I was happy to discover, they did NOT shred the roof of my mouth!

My guilty pleasure is sweet cereal. I’ve been known to drop my wife off at the airport and buy a box of Lucky Charms on the way home…

I use Red Hots to make my Christmas hot cider. It’s just apple cider with enough Red Hots to make it as sweet and spicy as you like it.

Lucky Charms!! My favorite, but I rarely buy them because I can’t stop eating them. I put way more milk than I need just so I can keep filling my bowl with more cereal! I hadn’t had any in a probably 5 years when I saw a double box at Sam’s Club for under $7. I couldn’t resist. I’ve had Lucky Charms for supper quite a few times now.

One day when I was in college, my dad (who happened to be in town that week) accompanied me on a grocery run. When he saw my purchases, dear old Dad (who was fond of making snide remarks as a kind of “constructive criticism”) said “Why do you buy 2% milk and then a pound of butter instead of margarine?”

ME: I buy 2% milk precisely because I buy butter instead of margarine.
DAD: Why don’t you buy margarine?
ME: First of all, I don’t like the taste or the texture. Second, have you ever read the ingredients on a box of margarine? If you did, you wouldn’t eat it.
DAD: It’s 100% corn oil!
ME: No, it’s made from 100% corn oil. If it were 100% corn oil, it would be liquid at room temperature.

Almost 50 years later, I no longer worry about my dairy consumption. I always buy full-fat milk and butter. If I’m going to croak by the time I’m 70, I’ll do it happy and satisfied!

I am kind of a “foodie”, and I try to buy quality ingredients for most things, but for a grilled cheese sandwich or a cheeseburger I have to have Kraft Deli Deluxe American cheese. Yes, processed American cheese. Although Deli Deluxe is at least enough cheese that it’s allowed to actually be called cheese and not “cheese food product”. You just can’t beat that gooey texture when it melts.